Vacation Apartment in Rottenburg am Neckar - 1033 sqft, good equipment, central, near transport (# 3415) #3415
Nice apartment with 4 bedrooms, good equipment, in a quiet location close to city center with shops and transport links nearby., key advantages: good equipment, central, near transport, 1 living/family room, , kitchenette, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Rottenburg am Neckar, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* The apartment is 96m² and situated in the first floor of a mid-terraced house (containing 3 apartments in total). It is newly renovated and suitable for people with allergies. There are parquet and cork floors and for this reason we would appreciate it if high heels were not worn inside the apartment. Pets and smoking are forbidden.
* Bedrooms: Up to 8 people can sleep in the 4 bedrooms. There is a twin room, a double room with futon, a 3 bedded room with futon and single bed and a room with a single bed. Each bedroom has a wardrobe, a table, chairs and a bookshelf. 2 beds are futons that are 140 cm width and are geared more for young couples and young people.
* The Bathroom contains a bath, a shower, a sink and a hair-dryer. There is a separate WC..
* The kitchen has a sitting area and a kitchenette with sink, fridge-freezer, 2 two plates stoves, coffee machine, water heater, oven, microwave and toaster.
* In the spacious Living room there is two-seat sofa , a coffee table, 2 basket chairs, 1 – 2 tables with 4 – 8 chairs, TV, Radio, CD-player and a balcony. Inside the cabinets are games, crafts, art supplies and library.
* There is a community laundry area. A washer and dryer can be used at a small cost.
* The garden has a seating area and a grass area for playing in. There is a parking area for bikes in front of and behind the house
* children between 6-14 years 10 €, per day respectively.
* Weekly and monthly rates by arrangement.
* The apartment will not be cleaned during your stay. Cleaning equipment is available.
* Self-catering however a first day breakfast tray can be requested for 5 €.
* Each additional linen package (bed linen & towels) cost 8 € per person.
* Highchair and/or cot for children can be hired for 10 € per week.
Rottenburg is a charming town situated on the River Neckar. It is surrounded by beautiful countryside from the forests of the Schönbuch and Rammert to the spectacular Swabian Alb and Black Forest all within close reach by car or bicycle. There is entertainment for people of all ages from sport, outdoor activities, and exploring nature, to culture, history, religion, shopping and gastronomy.
The Sebastian Blau-Way (LiteraTourweg), The Neckartal bicycle route, Hiking routes in the Swabian Alp, sightseeing in the historical town of Rottenburg with the St Martins Cathedral and the Church of St Moritz, the Wallfahrts church in Weggental, the Wurmlinger Chapel, the Diocese museum and Nativity exhibition during advent… the list of things to see and visit is endless. One can find out more about Rottenburg´s history in the Roman museum, in the Culture Centre and as one walks around the old city walls.
The town Rottenburg is well known for its fantastic celebration at Carnival time (Fasnet) and the Neckar Festival in early summer. The Kurpark in Bad Niedernau and in Schänzle, and the theatre and cinema in Rottenburg add to the list of places to relax.
Discover Rottenburg am Neckar and local activities:
* Cheap and high quality shops are nearby between m including supermarkets and bakeries.
* A hotel with resstaurant and bistro with friendly and affordable prizes and a fitness center are located 100 meters away, a restaurant with a dance hall at 200 m, a larger snack bar at 300 m distance.
* The swimming pool and sports facilities are 15 minutes, the The bus stop is within 5-10 minutes and the train station 25 minutes.
* In the center of the city there is the Roman Museum, Diocesan Museum, and Sülchgau City Museum
* Concerts in the Zehntscheuer. Daily choral music and summer concerts on the square
* City Hall on the market square, cathedral in the marketplace, partly Gothic, Romanesque church of St Moritz, Baroque pilgrimage church Weggental, Weiler castle Wurmlinger chapel, medieval townscape with Fachwerkhäusern.
Seasonal festivals and events:
* Christmas: Nativity exhibitions in churches and tithe barn, concerts
* various choirs
* February: carnival events, carnival and street parades
* Easter services
* Corpus Christi procession with carpets of flowers in late June: City Festival with flea market and great fireworks
* September: Römischs bearing life
* Rock Festival in October
* City tour and visit the chapel Wurmlinger
* Neckarerlebnistal with its cities and Tubingen Horb
* Schwäb Alb: Burg Hohenzollern, Horband Nebelhöhle
* Black Forest town with Black Forest clocks, clock museum and Black Forest Road, Freudenstadt, waterfall in Triberg
* Lake Constance
* Capital of Baden-Württemberg Stuttgart
* Ulm Cathedral
* History Museums as Heuneburg (Celts 9, etc.)
Travel by train and bus: With the regional train from Stuttgart via Tübingen to Rottenburg or from Singen via Horb to Rottenburg, with the citybus to the bus station Lidl. From Tübingen Omnibusbahnhof with the Busline 18 to Sülchen-Friedhof or Eugen-Bolz-Platz and from there take the citybus to the bus station Lidl.
Directions from the A81 motorway: Use the B28a, past the first two exits to "Rottenburg-center". Continue to the traffic lights into the industrial area "Siebenlinden" (Shell-Petrol Station), than right into the street "Schuhstrasse". After about 100 meters, right again in the street Graf-Benzel-Strasse, around for another 200 meters go left in the Justus-Liebig-Strasse Street.
Driving Directions Stuttgart Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Stuttgart Airport. From Stuttgart Airport the distance to the unit at Justus-Liebig-Weg 2, 72108 Rottenburg am Neckar is about 43 km (26.8 miles), approximately a 37 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Rottenburg am Neckar, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $73-$253 for 2 persons. Special offer available: Get a 10% rebate when staying 1 week or longer!
Unit Size: 1033 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
More travel info about Rottenburg am Neckar: Rottenburg am Neckar (until July 10, 1964 only Rottenburg) is a medium-sized town in the administrative district (Landkreis) of Tuebingen in Baden-Wuerttemberg. It rests about 50 km southwest of the provincial capital Stuttgart and about 12 km southwest of the district town Tuebingen.