Vacation Apartment in Montabaur - simple, plain, quiet (# 3411)
Simple and plain apartment that is in a good location for day trips to the beautiful surroundings of the Rhine (Koblenz to Bingen to Cologne), the Moselle and Lahn (Limburg) or in the Westerwald to Hachenburg. The apartment is located between Cologne and Frankfurt with Autobahn A 3 - and IEC connector., key advantages: simple, plain, quiet, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Montabaur, Walking distance into downtown Montabaur is only 15 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment has a living room, a bathroom, a kitchenette, a bedroom with a double bed, TV with cable, a parking space and a terrace.
Location Cologne/Bonn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Cologne/Bonn Airport. From Cologne/Bonn Airport the distance to the unit at Am Wassergraben 28, 56410 Montabaur is about 90 km (56.2 miles), approximately a 53 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Montabaur, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $73-$73 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
The apartment is located in the countryside in Montabaur! Montabaur is the county seat of Westerwald district in Rhineland-Palatinate. The city is also the administrative center of the homonymous municipality, composed of a further 24 municipalities. Nationally known, the city is characterized by its striking yellow castle, the central railway station in the high-speed line Cologne-Rhine/Main and the company United Internet.
Discover Montabaur and local activities:
* tennis courts
* Gym Sports Center (with indoor tennis, squash, badminton, sauna, solarium)
* Nordic Walking Park
* The routes are from the German Nordic Walking Nordic Inline Association (DNV) certified. The routes range from the Trimmpfad-Routewith 2.36 km route through our longest route Biebrichskopf 11.16 km. Integrated into the Montabaurer Nordic walking park and the ten kilometer long jogging track of Münz-Sylvesterlaufs.
* Amateurtheater "Die Oase"
* Haus der Jugend
* Katholische öffentliche Bücherei
* Stadthalle Haus Mons-Tabor
* Akademie für Darstellende Kunst Schauspielwerkstatt e.V.
* Akademietheater Rheinland-Pfalz
* Kino "Capitol"
* Gebäude (Schloss, Wolfsturm, Stadtmauerteile, neugotisches Rathaus) and the Kirchen St. Peter in Ketten (kath.), Brüderkirche (kath.), Pauluskirche (ev.), Lutherkirche (ev.) an!
More travel info about Montabaur: Montabaur is a town and the district seat of the Westerwaldkreis in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. At the same time, it is also the administrative centre of the Verbandsgemeinde of Montabaur – a kind of collective municipality found only in Rhineland-Palatinate – to which 24 other communities belong. The town is known throughout the country for its strikingly yellow castle and its InterCityExpress railway station on the Cologne-Frankfurt high-speed rail line.