Vacation Apartment in Oberwiesenthal - 614 sqft, quiet, beautiful, central (# 3405)
Enjoy a beautiful and unobstructed view of the Keilberg (with 1244m the highest in the Ore Mountains). We are in a quiet location and and 10 minutes to the ski slopes and city center., key advantages: quiet, beautiful, central, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Oberwiesenthal, Walking distance into downtown Oberwiesenthal is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* comfortable sitting room with dining area, couch with sleep function, wall unit and color television and guest bed
* nicely furnished bedroom for 2 persons
* Children's room with bunk high sleeper
* fully equipped separate kitchen with microwave, washer, cooker with oven etc.
* Bath with bathtub / shower
* Basement for example for Ski equipment or travel equipment
* Terrace with garden furniture, lounger and sunshade (grill possibilities are available)
Location Leipzig-Altenburg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Leipzig-Altenburg Airport. From Leipzig-Altenburg Airport the distance to the unit at Zechenstraße 33, 09484 Oberwiesenthal is about 100 km (62.5 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 40 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Oberwiesenthal, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $109-$126 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 614 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Television, DVD Player, Patio, Outdoor Dining Area
quiet position, shopping possibilities in 200 m distance, City-Centre in 300 m distance
Discover Oberwiesenthal and local activities:
* with 914 metres is Oberwiesenthal the highest situated city in Germany
* the Fichtelberg owns a height of 1,215 metres
* the biggest closed forest area of Saxony
* more than 165 kilometres of footpaths for wandering
* numerous worth seeing beauty spots and snug little places
* juicy green mountain pastures
* short journey times to Czechia
* Sauna and other spa offers
from Berlin: A13 to Dresden, A4 to Chemnitz, B95 over Thum, Ehrenfriedersdorf, Annaberg to Oberwiesenthal
from North Germany (Hamburg, Bremen): A7 to Bad Hersfeld, A4 Eisenach to Chemnitz, B95 over Thum, Ehrenfriedersdorf, Annaberg to Oberwiesenthal
from South Germany: A9 to Hof, Over A72 Plauen to Stollberg, Over Zwönitz, Elterlein and Scheibenberg to Oberwiesenthal
More travel info about Oberwiesenthal: Oberwiesenthal is a town and a ski resort in the district of Erzgebirgskreis in Saxony in Germany. It is situated in the Erzgebirge mountains, on the border with the Czech Republic, 19 km south of Annaberg-Buchholz, and 23 km northeast of Karlovy Vary.