Vacation Home in Ludwigsburg - 807 sqft, magnificent, beautiful, clean (# 3391)
Magnificent location on the Neckar with a beautiful large terrace, fully equipped kitchen, 2 showers, 3 toilets, has about 75 m² of space, and parking outside., key advantages: magnificent, beautiful, clean, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
We offer a nice, well maintained and sunny 4 bedroom luxury house with its own 20 meters terrace. The house has 3 toilets and 2 shower areas and was fully renovated in 2009. It also has a living area includes an open kitchen with separate dining area. From both rooms there is access to the panoramic terrace which is covered with Garappaholz. The living room is on the first floor along with a bedroom which can either be availed as an office or nursery. Optionally, the sofas can be converted to beds for up to 5 people. Shops and the bus stop is right nearby. Leave the houses of Poppenweiler and can enjoy nature within ten minutes. Our hotel offers parking, a 20 m² large panoramic balcony with 2 separate entrances, dishwasher , microwave, oven with hob, bread slicer, coffee machine, washing machine, cable TV, radio / CD / MC, and hair dryer for you.
* Detached to 2009 renovated house with carport.
* New fitted kitchen with open dining room with oven, dishwasher, extractor hood, microwave oven, bread slicer and plenty of crockery.
* Living room with cable TV and radio
* 3 toilets and 2 shower rooms (ground floor and 1st floor)
* 1 bedroom with double bed
* 1 room with sofa bed
Children until 10 are free, 10-18 of age will be charged 5.00 € per night
Location Stuttgart Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Stuttgart Airport. From Stuttgart Airport the distance to the unit at Luginsland 9, 71642 Ludwigsburg is about 50 km (31.2 miles), approximately a 42 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ludwigsburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $110-$91 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 807 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Washing Machine, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Patio, Fireplace, Sofabed
In this pictureperfect-refurbished building that overlooks the Neckar valley, the 20 m² balcony overlooks the area ?and one can enjoy the beautiful view.
Discover Ludwigsburg and local activities:
* In our area there are many beautiful and interesting cities that are definitely worth a visit. The cities of Stuttgart, Tübingen, Esslingen, Heidelberg can be explored on a day trip.
* Wilhelma in Stuttgart not only unites a large botanical garden with a modern zoo, but thanks to its historic Moorish-style building it is also called "Allhambra am Neckar". Around 30 hectares there is both animal and plant life.
* The first TV tower in the world is located in Stuttgart.
* The Stuttgart Wine Trail
* There are many museums
* Poppenweiler also has a dock for passenger ships.
* The Mercedes-Benz Arena in Stuttgart can be reached in about half an hour. Enjoy where the victories of VfB Stuttgart.
* The Schillerstadt Marbach with its half-timbered houses and the well-kept old town is only 5 minutes drive away.
* The three Ludwigsburg castles and the Blühendes Barock
* Amusement park Tripsdrill
When arriving by train and bus you have the option on the Public Transportation in Stuttgart (VVS) to elect to your personal and get directions. Once you are on the 430 bus from Ludwigsburg to Poppenweiler, get off at the stop Burghalde road. It is around 30 meters towards the center, then take the road "in the ring". Follow this road until the "ins Luginsland". Continue for about 200 meters.
If you travel by car on the A 81 at exit Ludwigsburg South. In this case, you will follow Schwieberdinger road until it changes into Friedrichstrasse. Follow this road until you reach the road opens in 1140. From there, turn on the K 1666 direction Hochberg / Poppenweiler. After about 1 km, turn this street on the L 1100 towards Hochberg / Poppenweiler. You cross the Neckar bridge and stay right on the L 1100 Poppenweiler direction. After about 1 km turn right at the first intersection Poppenweiler and stay on the main road to the center. After the great half-timbered house, turn left at the dump road. After 100 meters you come to the left Luginsland. 40 more meters and you have arrived.
Take exit Pleidelsheim follow the road to Murr, go through the small tunnel, then turn right towards Marbach. Remain on this street to third intersection direction again Marbach. Here you turn left and follow the main road up to the next intersection. Here you turn right after Poppenweiler. Follow this road for about 4 km at the K 1695 and after Poppenweiler. Again, you go into the town center and turn in front of the large half-timbered house in the dump road. After 100 meters you come to the left Luginsland. 40 more meters and you have arrived.
More travel info about Ludwigsburg: Ludwigsburg is a city in Germany, about 12 kilometers (7.5 mi) north of Stuttgart's city center, near the river Neckar. It is the capital of the Ludwigsburg District (its largest city having at present ca 87,000 inhabitants), and belongs to the Stuttgart Region in the Administrative region (Regierungsbezirk) of Stuttgart.