Vacation Apartment in Ruhpolding - 646 sqft, unique, central, quiet (# 3378)
Unique location that is close to the city center with a view of the entire Berglett. There is a sledding hill next to the house and a 5 minute drive to the lifts. Enjoy a free ski lift pass for 3 hours per day per person. We have bright country-style apartments., key advantages: unique, central, quiet, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Our 3-star apartment is located on the first floor and has light blue walls with beautiful bright country house furniture. It is about 60 square meters in size and is designed for 2 to 4 people. Obviously the flat includes all equipment. Linen and towels are changed weekly. Furthermore, the kitchen is equipped by the microwave, a toaster, kettle, egg cooker, bathroom with hairdryer. Beautiful country house bedroom. The living room faces south. There is a balcony with recliner chairs and patio furniture.
* Bavarian rural facility
* fully equipped kitchens with microwave, coffee machine, toaster, water, egg cooker and cooking utensils
* comfortable bathrooms with shower and hairdryer
* separate bedroom
* Living room and balcony facing south
* Balcony with recliner chairs and balcony furniture
* Telephone, cable TV, CD player, radio
* Bed linen, towels, tea towels
* possible bun service
* weekly change of towels
* large garden with loungers, barbecue and pavillion
* Heated refreshing pool in the garden
* covered parking subject to availability at the house
* Private bike rental, ski (cross-country and alpine)
Location Salzburg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Salzburg Airport. From Salzburg Airport the distance to the unit at Dr.-Kleitner-Straße 7, 83324 Ruhpolding is about 40 km (25.0 miles), approximately a 33 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ruhpolding, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $58-$73 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Charcoal Grill, Microwave, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
Our house is situated in a quiet location with no through traffic but just 10 minutes from the downtown. From every balcony of the apartment, you have an unobstructed view over the mountains of Ruhpolding. Nearby you will find cross-country skiing (more than 60 km trail network), ski slopes for beginners and advanced (Western mountain, Unterberg, Winklmoos / stone slab), ski and snowboard schools. A great sledding hill for children is right in front of our house.
Ruhpolding is a very large and wide valley framed by the mountains. The apartments are an ideal starting point for all kinds of excursions near or far. Whether a day trip to the Bavarian capital Munich, culture or shopping trip to the city of Salzburg or simply "Schifferlfahren" Bavarian Sea's on Lake Chiemsee, our X-tra holiday pass allows many additional amenities. You can take the bus for free every day to Reit im Winkl, Inzell, Reichenhall and Berchtesgaden. Free access to our fairytale park, free rides on the chairlift on the lower mountain, 2 hours in winter ski lift on the lower mountain and one gondola ride to Rauschenbergper stay is included.
Discover Ruhpolding and local activities:
* Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing in all its variations, tobogganing, snowshoeing, ski touring and winter hiking
* Hiking and biking
* Ruhpolding offers a golf course, tennis courts, horse riding, Nordic walking trails, a swimming pool, an amusement park, mini golf and much more. Because each active host goes into raptures. Spend a relaxing day at one of our natural lakes and rivers for swimming or fishing. On bad days, you treat yourself to a wellness and visit the Vita Alpina adventure pool.
* Dining options at the Ruhpolding restaurants with Bavarian specialties and international cuisine to suit every taste is catered for. We are for example within walking distance from the famous Café Windbeutelgräfin.
By car: Take the motorway A8 Munich / Salzburg Ruhpolding. From exit Siegsdorf we are only 8 km away.
By train: Ruhpolding is connected to the network of Deutsche Bahn AG. Connections can be found here. Of course, we will pick you up from the railway station.
By plane: Munich airport 140 km and the Salzburg Airport only 40 km away from Ruhpolding. From here you can reach Ruhpolding then by car / taxi from the A8 - or by train: Traunstein - Ruhpolding
More travel info about Ruhpolding: Ruhpolding is a small town in southeastern Bavaria in the Chiemgau region of the Alps. Famous as a sporting destination, Ruhpolding has been the three-time host to the Biathlon World Championships. Hiking, skiing, golfing, mountain-biking, shooting, and fly-fishing are popular with tourists and residents alike. No visitor to this area should miss the crystal clear water of the Koenigssee (King’s Lake), where no motor boats have been allowed since 1909! Be sure to also check out the Holzknechtmuseum Ruhpolding which includes an open-air section with historic buildings and tools associated with the region's woodcutting industry.