Single Room in Maintal - 108 sqft, newly renovated, comfotable, central (# 3360)
The newly renovated house is centrally located between Frankfurt, Offenbach and Hanau in a quiet location. Each room has satellite TV, WiFi, LAN and PC in every room for your disposal., key advantages: newly renovated, comfotable, central, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Maintal is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The room is approximately 10 m² and has a 4 m² private bathroom with shower, sink and toilet . From the window you can see in the direction of Main. It has a massive bed, wardrobe, table and bedside cabinet.
* 1 dining room for guests with access to the balcony and garden.
* 1 kitchen with ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, etc.
* All rooms are non-smoking rooms but in the garden or yard can smoke.
* The beds are equipped with proper mattresses and bedding. All beds are made from solid oak and have the size of 90 x 200 cm.
* The garden has a patio area with table and chairs where you may relax in.
* Satellite TV, PC, WLAN, LAN and fixed-line telephone is available on request.
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Wingertstrasse 112, 63477 Maintal is about 30 km (18.7 miles), approximately a 31 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Maintal, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $60-$133 for 1 person. 10 days stay please ask for special rates
Unit Size: 108 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area
Discover Maintal and local activities:
* The Maintal bike path, right on Main, leads directly to the main meadow. Bicycles are for rent nearby.
* Supermarkets (Real, Aldi, Senior drinks etc.) are within walking distance. Downtown has lots of shopping and is within easy reach.
* Restaurants are plentiful: McDonald's, Italians, Greeks and Chinese Star Restaurant Hessler
* Hanau Schloss Philipsruhe (Märchenspiele, Amphitheater)
* Hanau Papiertheatermuseum
* Hanau Staatspark Wilhelmsbad with Puppenmuseum
* Hanau Goldschmiedehaus
* Hanau Nationaldenkmal der Brüder Grimm auf dem Hanauer Martkplatz
* Hanau Historisches Museum
* Hanau-Steinheim Museum Schloss Steinheim
* Hanau-Großauheim Museum Großauheim
* Hanau Hessisches Forstmuseum "Alte Fasanerie"
* Hanau Mittelbuchen Heimatmuseum Museum
* Hanau Museumseisenbahn
* Offenbach Ledermuseum und Schuhmuseum
* Offenbach Büsing-Palais
* Offenbach Klingspor-Museum
* Offenbach Schloß Rumpenheim
* Frankfurt am Main Römer mit Römerberg
* Frankfurt am Main Kaiserdom
* Frankfurt am Main Paulskirche
* Frankfurt am Main Goethehaus mit Goethemuseum
* Frankfurt am Main Alte Oper
* Frankfurt am Main Hauptwache / Zeil
* Frankfurt am Main Zoo
* Frankfurt am Main Palmengarten
* Frankfurt am Main Museumsufer
* Frankfurt am Main Alt-Sachsenhausen
* Frankfurt am Main Frankfurt Airport
* Main-Radweg, 0,1 km
* Auf den Spuren des Spätlesereiters (R3), 0,1 km
* Bahn Radweg Hessen / Variante, 0,1 km
* Deutscher Limes-Radweg, 5 km
* Auf den Spuren des Spätlesereiters (R3)
* The Hessian Radfernweg R3 is one of nine long-distance routes in Hesse. It is called the Rhine-Main-Kinzig-cycle and is themed in the footsteps of the late vintage rider.
* The Hessian Radfernweg R4 is one of nine long-distance routes in Hesse. It is called north-south bike path and is themed Sleeping Beauty From the Nibelung
Maintal is located on the outskirts of Frankfurt and in the triangle of Frankfurt, Offenbach and Hanau. The outskirts of Frankfurt is 5 km away and the city limits of Hanau is 2 km away. There are excellent transport links to the A66 / A45 / A3 and the main road B8/B40. A bus stop is about 400 meters away that go to both Hanau and Frankfurt central station.
More travel info about Maintal: Maintal is a small community located in Hesse, near the larger cities of Frankfurt and Offenbach. The city was artificially created in 1974 in the course of the Hessian administration reform by merging the city of Doernigheim (now Maintal's biggest district) with the nearby towns of Bischofsheim, Hochstadt and Wachenbuchen. Take the time to visit the Karnevals-Hochburg during your stay in Maintal.