Vacation Home in Presseck - 969 sqft, modern, cozy, quiet (# 3294) #3294
The house is located in a very quiet location with beautiful panoramic views of the Franconian forest to the Thuringian forest. The apartment is centrally situated making available trips to Kulmbach, Plassenburg, brewery and Bakery Museum, to visit the medieval town with a fortress Rosenberg or courtyard where the Theresienstein, or Kronach. The Hofer film festival is in the area and Bamberg (World Heritage) is one hour travel time., key advantages: modern, cozy, quiet, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Our cozy cottage is located in the small village of Köstenberg on the heights of the Franconian forest, far away from much-traveled roads. Köstenberg is located 600 metres high in a quiet location at the edge of the forest. Our ca. 90 m² holiday home is distributed over three floors. The house has central heatingl. On the first floor there are 3 double rooms as well as access to the large terrace from where you can enjoy a wonderful panoramic view. If necessary, you get also a baby cot. On the ground floor is a fully equipped kitchen, a large living room with an additional dining area and toilet. The kitchen includes a coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, iron and all cooking and tableware, towels, table and bed linen are available. In the cellar, bathroom with corner bath and shower, separate toilet, washing machine and exercise bike awaits you. A sun terrace has generous seating for 6 people.
Discover Presseck and local activities:
* Surrounded by meadows and forests enjoy Köstenberg which is a dreamy village with few inhabitants and without through traffic. Directly from the house you can start wonderful walks, such as the Franconia road, the mill road or the seven friend road. Or just follow the many logging roads for small walks.
* You want to relax and enjoy with all your senses? Wonderful! The Therme Bad Steben is located just 16 km distance away
* Bad Steben is a contemplative spa with a beautiful spa gardens
* The slightly more distant Bayreuth offers not only the famous Richard Wagner Festspiele, but also wellness and relaxation in the Lohengrin thermal baths
* After an approximately one-hour drive you arrive at Bad Staffelstein. Visit the Obermaintherme, which boasts a beautiful outdoor area and a spacious sauna landscape (www.obermaintherme.de).
* Worth is a visit is the Baroque pilgrimage Basilica of Vierzehnheiligen
* Climb the Staffelberg
* Explore also the beer-city Kulmbach with the Plassenburg
* Kronach charms with its medieval character
* Bamberg situated approximately 96 km from Köstenberg.
* Bamberg is UNESCO World Heritage and captivates by its Italian flair.
* Very stylishly, you can discover little Venice during a ride with a real Venetian gondola. Also, the Cathedral and the famous Bamberger Reiter is a must-see sightseeing. (www.bamberg.info; www.gondel.info)
* It goes on for a raft trip on the wild Rodach etnic. Here, an early registration is very advisable (www.wallenfels.de).
Driving Directions Nuremberg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Nuremberg Airport. From Nuremberg Airport the distance to the unit at Köstenberg 16, 95355 Presseck is about 128 km (80.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour 50 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Presseck, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $76-$83 for 2 persons. Special offer available: Long stay from 3 weeks 10% discount
Unit Size: 969 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Patio, Outdoor Dining Area
More travel info about Presseck: Presseck is a municipality in the district of Kulmbach in Bavaria in Germany.