Vacation Apartment in Blankenheim (North-Rhine Westphalia) - 592 sqft, newly renovated, spacious, modern… #3274
We have created 4 newly renovated apartments in one of the oldest houses in the historic town of Blankenheim. The house was first built in 1578 as the residence of an official of the Counts of Blankenheim. It is a spacious house with a Baroque façade and high ceilings. Many historic elements have been preserved such as old beams, arches in doors and windows. When setting up, we have invested in a tasteful collection of both antiquated and modern elements. The apartments are spacious, approximately 90 sqm for max. 6 persons. Blankenheim offers a historic center and a good infrastructure for tourists, shops and restaurants are within a few hundred meters. The place has a large network of hiking trails and is located in the middle of a pristine landscape. Blankenheim has a good highway connection example by Köln, Dusseldorf, Bonn and Aachen. On request, we cook for our guests. We can communicate well in English and French. Our house is also ideal for multi-generational vacations or groups suitable as several completed homes available for a total of 19 guests., key advantages: newly renovated, spacious, modern, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Blankenheim (North-Rhine Westphalia), Walking distance into downtown Blankenheim (North-Rhine Westphalia) is only 1 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* On the first floor with a beautiful view over Blankenheim.
* Bedroom with 1 queen size bed (140 cm), living room with large sofa bed (160cm)
* open kitchen, separate bathroom, separate toilet
* approximately 55sqm living area
* Internet, satellite TV, radio,
* fully equipped modern kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave
* in this apartment in the attic partially the beams of the roof are in plain view, partially restricted headroom
* available on request Baby cot and high chair
* The large terraced land behind the house offers plenty of space to play and sit, it borders on the forest to the castle of Blankenheim.
* On the ground floor there is a large kitchen and a large dining room are furnished. On request we can prepare it for a family celebration.
The apartment Ahr may be connected Apartment Quelle to hold max 6 adults + 1-2 children price then 99 Euro / night 569 Euro / week
Discover Blankenheim and local activities:
* Museum Blankenheim
* Galerie Haus am Hirtenturm 11
* Kommern Freilichtmuseum
Driving Directions Cologne/Bonn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Cologne/Bonn Airport. From Cologne/Bonn Airport the distance to the unit at Am Hirtenturm 9, 53945 Blankenheim (North-Rhine Westphalia) is about 78 km (48.7 miles), approximately a 55 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Blankenheim (North-Rhine Westphalia), in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $112 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 592 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
More travel info about Blankenheim (North-Rhine Westphalia): Blankenheim is located in the Eifel hills, approximately twenty-seven kilometers southwest Euskirchen. The river Ahr has its source in the center of Blankenheim, in the cellar of a half timbered house.