Vacation Home in Dresden - 377 sqft, bright, spacious, friendly (# 3261) #3261
The atmosphere of the house is with its noble simplicity, the beautiful designer garden, its riverside location and the authentic environment--all combine to welcome guests., key advantages: bright, spacious, friendly, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Dresden, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The carriage house is hidden in the garden of a landscaped area in the old village center of Dresden-Laubegast near the banks of the Elbe. The old farm building has been converted with great sense of style to a spacious apartment. The room has floor to ceiling windows, nice dining area, a modern kitchen, a cozy living and sleeping area with a fireplace and a spacious bathroom with shower and heated floors. Internet and TV are available. The house has a separate garden with a private terrace. The special atmosphere of the house and garden in conjunction with the natural attractions of the nearby Elbe River invites you to enjoy the time we spend and is the ideal base for exploring the surrounding area and in the city of Dresden with its diverse cultural offerings.
Discover Dresden and local activities:
* Only a few steps away is the charming, small-town waterfront with embossed Bakery & Café and various restaurants.
* Many retailers like butcher, baker, supermarket, and health food store are gathered in the nearby shopping mall for self-sufficiency
* Baroque Pillnitz
* Schiller Square
* cross the Elbe and seek the quiet trails on the opposite slope with its beech forests and vineyards.
* Along the Elbe runs the international Elberadweg (Prague-Hamburg)
* White Fleet, the world's largest historic paddle steamer fleet
* The Dresden experience is characterized by the striking location of the city on the river, the unique landscape terms, the precious heritage of Baroque architecture and the rich art treasures in the museums. The kennel with his collection of Old Masters, including the famous Sistine Madonna by Raphael belongs in the program each Dresden tourists, the Albertinum with its new masters, the restored Frauenkirche, the Semper Opera and the Old Palace with its collections, Brühl's Terrace and the Augustus Bridge which, Canaletto 'from other bank of the Elbe, which enchants all visitors, theater and concerts, and cabaret
The public transport system is well developed and the two tram lines 4 and 6 that are easily accessible. For motorists the highway exit in is about 12 minutes away. A carport is available for you.
Driving Directions Dresden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Dresden Airport. From Dresden Airport the distance to the unit at Fährstraße 6, 01279 Dresden is about 17 km (10.6 miles), approximately a 31 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Dresden, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $106-$121 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 377 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Television, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
More travel info about Dresden: Dresden is the capital city of the German Federal Free State of Saxony. It is situated in a valley on the River Elbe. The Dresden conurbation is part of the Saxon Triangle metropolitan area. Dresden has a long history as the capital and royal residence for the Electors and Kings of Saxony, who for centuries furnished the city with cultural and artistic splendour.