Vacation Apartment in Marburg - 463 sqft, central, convenient, modern (# 3226)
With 1 bedroom, this apartment can accommodate 4 guests and offers free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. It is centrally located and is close to public transit lines. A swimming pool in the residential complex is available for guest usage., key advantages: central, convenient, modern, 1 living/family room, , kitchenette, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Marburg, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* Kitchenette with microwave
* 180-cm-(double) bed in the bedroom
* 2 additional beds (double) in the living room by re-purposing the couch
* Bathroom with bath
* Satellite TV
* Workspace / Desk with Netbook
* Internet flatrate / wireless
* Lawn in front of the apartment, passing through French window overlooking the castle
* 60 steps (depending on parking even less).
* Swimming pool in the residential complex, free to use
* There are bikes available. These can be hired for each EUR 2.00 per day.
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Cappeler Straße 12B, 35039 Marburg is about 100 km (62.5 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 4 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Marburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $75-$91 for 1 person. from 7 days minus EUR 5 per night, applicable cleaning fee.
Unit Size: 463 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Microwave, Television, Satellite TV, Indoor Pool, Sofabed
* City center, reach all facilities like department stores, etc. within walking distance
* Bus stop in front of the house
* Distance of the accommodation to the main station: 3 km
More travel info about Marburg: Marburg is located in Hesse, on the River Lahn. The city is famous for its medieval churches, especially the Elisabethkirche, one of the two or three first purely Gothic churches north of the Alps outside of France. Visitors will be delighted to discover that Marburg is a fairly intact Gothic/Renaissance city on a hill. This is the case because Marburg was an extreme backwater town between 1600 and 1850, and thus little changed here during that period. Unlike other similar towns, for example, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Marburg regained some of its importance in later centuries, so it is not a "museum village" but rather a student-dominated university town.