Vacation Apartment in Marburg - 463 sqft, central, convenient, modern (# 3226) #3226
Nice, 43 sqm apartment that can hold up to four people and is centrally located in Marburg., key advantages: central, convenient, modern, 1 living/family room, , kitchenette, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Marburg, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* Kitchenette with microwave
* 180-cm-(double) bed in the bedroom
* 2 additional beds (double) in the living room by re-purposing the couch
* Bathroom with bath
* Satellite TV
* Workspace / Desk with Netbook
* Internet flatrate / wireless
* Lawn in front of the apartment, passing through French window overlooking the castle
* 60 steps (depending on parking even less).
* Swimming pool in the residential complex, free to use
* There are bikes available. These can be hired for each EUR 2.00 per day.
* City center, reach all facilities like department stores, etc. within walking distance
* Bus stop in front of the house
* Distance of the accommodation to the main station: 3 km
Driving Directions Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Cappeler Straße 12B, 35039 Marburg is about 100 km (62.5 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 4 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Marburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $59 for 1 person. Special offer available: from 7 days minus EUR 5 per night, applicable cleaning fee.
Unit Size: 463 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Microwave, Television, Satellite TV, Indoor Pool, Sofabed
More travel info about Marburg: Marburg is a city in Hesse, Germany, on the River Lahn. It is the main town of the Marburg-Biedenkopf district. Marburg is famous for its medieval churches, especially the Elisabethkirche, one of the two or three first purely Gothic churches north of the Alps outside of France and thus an incunable of Gothic architecture in Germany, as well as for the castle. Marburg also has a beautiful marketplace, where you can enjoy a cup of coffee and admire the old town. Around this marketplace many small and nice shops are to be discovered. As it was the domicile of landgrave Philip, Marburg also has a historic castle. This castle provides a marvelous view over the city. Due to the fact that Marburg has a big university, it also offers many cozy taverns and coffeehouses.