LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartments in Alpirsbach - 1615 sqft, modern, calm, perfect for holidays in the…
Luxury cottage Black Forest pure Black Forest Experience on 150 m². Here you will find our new house on the Dieboldsberg in Alpirsbach. It is a very special property. We built it for you and it will be completed in March 2013., key advantages: modern, calm, perfect for holidays in the Black Forest, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Alpirsbach is only 25 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Modern dreamhouse with 2 completely separate living units, each with 150 sqm space and large terrace, garden and a large playground to romp
The 4000 m2 meadow area lies directly on the Landschatzschutzgebiet Rötenbächle next to a habitat and offers a wonderful view into the Rötenbachtal. While close to nature, it is in a central location just a 3-minute all restaurants and shopping.
* Giant large picture windows in the living and dining area
* real wood parquet in all rooms!
* Spa with sauna for up to 6 person, shower head, waterfall shower and massage jets for the back,
* Luxury Jacuzzi for 3 with massage jets, air jets, and heating. A dream to relax and unwind.
* All rooms with floor heating
* Large selection of books
* Music and CD selection
* Beautiful terrace (30m2) and a total of 4000 m2 plot of meadow.
* Children's paradise: playground with slides, swings, sandpit and much more
* 2 car parking spaces
* 5 bedrooms, additional sleeping in the living room with a sofa and play area
* large living-room with direct access to the garden and there on the garden terrace with a great BBQ
* 2 Bathrooms: with shower, whirlpool and shower, toilet. Another WC.
* Kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, extractor hood, dishwasher, fully automatic coffee machine, toaster, kettle, blender
* child-friendly device (games, cot, high chair)
* Non smoking object, allergy friendly (Pets on request!)
* Washer, dryer
* Home theater system with 42 "flat screen TV, surround sound system, satellite TV and DVD player, stereo, radio, telephone (free calls to German fixed network), a wide selection of board games and parlor games
* Faster broadband internet access
* Low-energy house
* Stove. Enjoy the crackling fire in the beautiful stove.
Location Black Forest Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Black Forest Airport. From Black Forest Airport the distance to the unit at Dieboldsberg 25, 72275 Alpirsbach is about 60 km (37.5 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 10 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Alpirsbach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $150-$260 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1615 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Fireplace, Sofabed
Our houses are located in Alpirsbach, a small town in the middle of the Black Forest, with excellent infrastructure. The area is calm and good also for children. A walk of 5-10 minutes is all it takes to reach the city center with its monastery and many stores, museums, and restaurants; only three minutes to get to the forest with many hiking trails.
More travel info about Alpirsbach: Alpirsbach is located near the upper Kinzig River in the Swabian part of the Black Forest (Baden-Wuerttemberg). The Black Forest is known for its beautiful landscape, and lovers of the outdoors will find plenty to do in this area. While in Alpirsbach, do not miss an opportunity to visit the Abbey Church, the Cloister Brewery and Museum, and the Alpirsbach Glass-Blowing Studio.