Vacation Apartment in Grasellenbach - idyllic, quiet, comfortable (# 3197)
The "Sonnige Hang" is on a narrow dead-end street with virtually no traffic. The well-appointed 3-star apartment is located in a quiet area and is next to the forest amidst the beautiful surroundings below Tromm (577 m). The apartment has a small garden with terrace and a lawn just under 2,000 sq. ft. fenced meadow that is idyllically on a creek with trees for shade. Sun loungers and garden furniture are also available., key advantages: idyllic, quiet, comfortable, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The "Sonnige Hang" is on a narrow dead-end street with virtually no traffic. The well-appointed 3-star apartment is located in a quiet area and is next to the forest amidst the beautiful surroundings below Tromm (577 m). The apartment comes equipped with 70 square meters of space to relax and unwind. You can park right in front next to the garden terrace!
* Also, you have a nearly 2,000 sq. ft. fenced lawn. It is located about 200 meters from the apartment and is idyllically situated on a creek with trees for shade. Sun beds and a small agility course are also available.
* It comes to holiday on a small south-facing terrace (4 sqm) with weather-resistant awning and romantic seating in a small fenced garden (about 100 square meters). In addition, there are two comfortable sun loungers, a large umbrella, and electric grill.
* The kitchen (6 sqm) leads to a small staircase. The small kitchen is fully equipped, including a dishwasher is available.
* In between, there is another sitting area with table and two chairs, if necessary, with high chair.
* The sleeping area has a comfortable double bed with adjustable bed bases (1x electrically, 1x manual). On request a cot can be made available.
* In the living area, you can sit comfortably on the leather couch with a book, watch TV (satellite TV with a large flat screen TV, DVD, Video) or listen to music (radio, CD player). You also have a private phone line with a flat rate to the German fixed network.
* There is a large dressing room with plenty of storage space. Also available is diverse information and brochures for trips, hiking, shopping, theater, food, etc.
* Internet DSL line
* Washing machine is housed along with dryer.
* Especially, it goes on to the bathroom, on the left is an additional storage room with shelves, right is partly a large drying room for laundry The bathroom (4 sqm) with shower and toilet is small but perfectly formed.
* Your pets are welcome here! You need have no qualms about and may at any time forward to a perfectly clean house. Your vacation home is equipped with bamboo flooring and tiles and small washable rugs and will of course be thoroughly cleaned after each rental. And may in the near dog park on the idyllic creek.
Location Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Am Sonnigen Hang 9, 64689 Grasellenbach is about 47 km (29.3 miles), approximately a 45 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Grasellenbach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $54-$44 for 2 persons. 10% discount for single travelers! 10% discount for
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area
Discover Grasellenbach and local activities:
* The Odenwald - that is the romantic wooded area between the Rhine, Main and Neckar. Because of the incredibly beautiful scenery and the many legends surrounding castles since 2004, it is awarded the title "UNESCO Geo-park."
* Or taverns with excellent regional cuisine. Or unique half-timbered houses, magnificent buildings in local sandstone Baroque and other world famous monuments. Or idyllic golf courses, bike trails through magnificent landscapes, walking on well marked trails and and and ...
* Only the famous dragons of the Odenwald was like here at Siegfriedbrunnen Grasellenbach lately seen-despite diligent search for clues, not as often ... But above all our guests with dogs from the pristine natural landscape is popular for its clear air:
* The landscape with sparse mixed forest are covered mountain peaks, between which open smooth, wide valleys. Find elongated plateaus with coniferous forests and idyllic valleys with idyllic streams and lakes.
* The highest elevation of the Odenwald is the cat's back in Eberbach (626m), followed closely by the nearby Neunkircher height (605 m). Even the Hardenberg are (593 m) at Siedelsbrunn and boots height (584 m) at Abtsteinach within reach. Our "home mountain" Finally, the Tromm, is in 5th Site with at least 577 m yet.
The property is the ideal starting point for smaller and larger hikes on foot or bicycle tours, motorcycle or even a coach. You can join a guided tour or on your own go off, varied maps and information material is available in the apartment! Here are just some examples of routes:
* Little walks: "S 2" The fowling-way (2.2 miles) begins very close and leads to nearly flat forest trails around Vogelherd (429m), "G 1" The community trail, were quite close, leads on beautiful, varied forest trails around the mountain sheep (490m); Ecological trail Aschbach
* (Half) day hikes: "Wa 2" Tromm-way (10.4 miles): Extensive hiking trail to Tromm, which passes just to your holiday doorstep, "G 2" The border runs around the municipality Grasellenbach (23, 5 km); Siegfriedbrunnen, Olfener way and Red Water Grasellenbach
* Weschnitzquelle and Walpurgis Chapel Fürth
* Neunkircher height and Felsenmeer Reichenbach
* Mümlingquelle, Beerfelder gallows and Marbach Reservoir Hetzbach-Beerfelden
* Multi-day hikes: Nibelungen climb from Zwingenberg to Grasellenbach; Alemannenweg Michelstadt; Odenwald butterfly (Franks, Burgundians and Baden-way)
* Bicycle tours: Siegfriedweg Wald-Michelbach-Grasellenbach - Erbach; circuit Beerfelden; circuit Rodensteiner country
* Motorradtadtouren: "Norbert's" Tour 1 Kailbach; Nibelungen Race etc. with the "scythes" Bachtal ...; Guided motorcycle tours with Geopark suburb companion Peter Gramlich Wald-Michelbach; Tour Tips "Tour de Culture"
* Ayurvedic massage at the fireplace, Roswitha Fingerle, -8 km-Wald-Michelbach, Bergweg 1, tel 72
* Beauty Point (anti-aging cosmetics) as Bardutzky, -500 meters, Trommstr. 41, Tel
* Hawaiian massage Heidrun Holderbach-3km, Grasellenbach
* Sound Massage Thomas Knauf, -3 km (Grasellenbach) Siegfriedstr. 61, Tel 1
* Physical and Wellnesstudio (physiotherapy, pamper packages, pedicure) Silke stone, -15 km-Rimbach
* Wellness area (sauna, steam bath, hydro-jet), Fam Hoerr, -3 km Hammelbach
* Wellness Court (sauna, aroma steam bath, aroma bath, massages) at Landhotel cooler base -400 m-away
* Yoga in elections, Roswitha Fingerle, -2 km-Am Kindergarten (The Yellow House) Tel 72
In the Überwald:
* Abrahamshof Gorxheimertal
* Am Bildstock Hammelbach
* Besucherstollen Grube Ludwig Wald-Michelbach
* Eisenbahn-Viadukt Abtsteinach
* Felsenquelle Hammelbach
* Gotische Kapellenruine Hammelbach
* Hammerschlösschen Wald-Michelbach
* Hirtenhaus Grasellenbach
* Historischer Grenzstein Hammelbach
* Historische Steinbrüche Scharbach, Litzelbach
* Irene-Turm Tromm
* Kalter Springbrunnen Hammelbach
* Katholische Pfarrkirche St. Johannes Baptist Wald-Michelbach
* Kirchenruine und Backhaus Hammelbach
* Krumme Tanne Grasellenbach
* Löwenbrunnen Hammelbach
* Jugendstil Wasserhochbehälter Grasellenbach
* Museale Druckerei Wald-Michelbach
* Motorradmuseum Hammelbach
* Neugotischer Bildstock Hammelbach
* Obstkelter Hammelbach
* Ornament-Sandsteintreppe Hammelbach
* Reliefbildstock Litzelbach
* Siegfriedbrunnen Grasellenbach
* Steinkreuz-Nest Wald-Michelbach
* Stoewer-Museum Wald-Michelbach
* Überwälder Einhaus Wald-Michelbach
* Überwälder Heimatmuseum Wald-Michelbach
* Ulfenbachquelle Hammelbach
* Walburgiskapelle Weschnitz
* Weschnitzquelle Hammelbach
* Zentgefängnis und Pranger Hammelbach
In the region:
* Burg Hirschhorn
* Burg Lindenfels
* Bergtierpark Erlenbach
* Elfenbeinmuseum Erbach
* Exotenwald Weinheim
* Felsenmeer Reichenbach
* Fürstenlager Bensheim
* Gasthaus Krone Rimbach
* Historische Altstadt Hirschhorn
* Marktplatz Heppenheim
* Rathaus Michelstadt
* Rathaus Mörlenbach
* Schlangenhaus Fürth
* Schloss Erbach
* UNESCO Welterbe Kloster Lorsch
* UNESCO Welterbe Römer-Limes Odenwaldlinie
* Auto & Technikmuseum Sinsheim
* Benediktinerabtei Amorbach
* Luisenpark Mannheim
* Mathildenhöhe Darmstadt
* Planetarium Mannheim
* Schloss Heidelberg
* Tropfsteinhöhle Buchen
* UNESCO Weltnaturerbe Grube Messel
* UNESCO Welterbe Speyerer Kaiserdom
* Angeln Unter-Schönmattenwag
* Bogenschießen auf der Tromm
* Boule-Club Tromm
* Fitnesscenter TNT Bahnstr. 1, Affolterbach, Tel: 44
* Freibad Hammelbach
* Golfen im Odenwald
* Gleitschirmfliegen über dem Odenwald
* Hallenbad im Marienhof Gras-Ellenbach
* Kegeln im "Aicher Cent" (Hammelbach) und in der "Nibelungenhalle" (Gras-Ellenbach)
* Kneipp-Anwendungen Grasellenbach
* Meerwasserschwimmbad Grasellenbach (Mai - September)
* Nordic Walking Gras-Ellenbach
* Radfahren nach Lust und Laune (2 Fahrräder können bei mir geliehen werden!)
* Reiten mit dem eigenen Pferd
* Sommer-Rodelbahn in Wald-Michelbach
* Sportschießen in Hammelbach
* Tennis spielen in Wahlen
* Ultraleicht-Flug als Passagier in Michelstadt
* Wintersport im Odenwald
Celebrated in the Odenwald, the whole year round. Folk and native festivals, artisans and farmers' markets and a variety of cultural events Here you will find up to date current events from the About Forest, about events in the immediate vicinity, there are well-informed. About About the forest is known far beyond the court-theater Tromm, a secret, however, is the grass Ellenbacher home stage ... An old cinema with a special charm and sensational prices, the nettle in Hemsbach is there (28 km), but also in Wald-Michelbach it a small communal cinema (info at 11).
* Landbäckerei Danzberger, Trommstr. 46, Scharbach (400 m) (Mi + Fr 08 - 17 Uhr, Sa 08 - 13 Uhr)
* Bäckerei Sattler, Nibelungenstr. 22, Wahlen (1 km) Mo 06-12.30 Uhr, D