Vacation Apartment in Bad Hindelang - 1033 sqft, cozy, comfortable, friendly (# 3195)
Located in a charming Landhaus style house, this large apartment can sleep up to 6 guests. It comes with free Wi-Fi, a dishwasher, and access to a garden area. In the cooler months, make sure to build a fire in the apartment's fireplace., key advantages: cozy, comfortable, friendly, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Details for 1st floor apartment: 2 Bedrooms, sleeps 6, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet and is a spacious apartment with a special flair. This apartment is for guests with high expectations.
* General information: phone, central heating, linen, towels, hair dryer, environment maps
* Kitchen: 4 ring stove, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, cooking utensils
* Living room: fireplace, comfy seating for 10 people
* Dining: dining area, children's highchair, seating for 9 people
* Bathrooms: 1 bathroom, 1 WC, bathroom - WC, shower, guest toilet - Toilet
* Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Bedrooms - 1 double bed, 1 bed for baby, 1 sofa bed, bed available, living room - 1 double bed, Bedroom 3 - 1 Single Bed, small bedroom, if required, an additional truckle beds or cots are set up.
* Entertainment: TV, satellite
* Internet access: wireless broadband, internet access
* Outside: parking off street, garden, parking, 6 garden chairs, 4 beach chairs
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Talstraße 39, 87541 Bad Hindelang is about 197 km (123.1 miles), approximately a 2 hours, 10 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bad Hindelang, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $112-$109 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1033 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
In the village there are level walkways, waterfall and free access to the swimming pool biotope Prinze Gumpe, beautiful hiking trails, mountain hikes, trails, and toboggan run.
Discover Hinterstein and local activities:
* Many hiking trails, mountain climbing, climbing, summer farmed alpine huts, aerie on the pediment with information by a biologist, unique mountain flora. Trips to the Nebelhorn, Kleinwalsertal, Tyrol, castles, Mainau, Constance, etc. In the village is the Catholic parish church of St. Anthony
* 2 wood sculptors work in their studios and exhibition space, two art painters are also located here.
* Other activities: sledding
* Golf: in Oberstdorf, Hörnerdörfen, Steibis Sonnenalp
* Ski: The nearest ski resort is Oberjoch (11km), Oberstdorf Nebelhorn, Fellhorn (27 km) area horns / Ofterschwang (20 km) with Unterjoch philistine lifts (15 km), Bad Oberdorf Kreuthlift (3km)
More travel info about Bad Hindelang: Bad Hindelang is a market town in the southern part of Bavaria. The town features a pleasant, healing climatic, and since 2001, the Kneipp Spa Resort has been in operation here. It is located in the Ostrach Valley along the historic road salt, the course of which is maintained by the Bundesstrasse 308. Cultural and historical resources of note in Bad Hindelang include its churches and the Hinterstein Carriage Museum.