Vacation Apartment in Bamberg - 592 sqft, comfortable, central (# 3192)
The apartment is 55m ² in size, has two bedrooms, a living-dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom and is located in a quiet side street., key advantages: comfortable, central, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Bamberg, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
The apartment is 55 m² in size and has two bedrooms, a living-dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom. One bedroom has a 190cm long and 180cm wide double bed and the other has two single beds with 200cm length and 90cm width. The living room has a sofa bed. The apartment is designed in principle for four people and the sofa bed was originally designed only for emergencies. The mattresses in both bedrooms are exactly the same as in the smaller apartment. In the kitchen is a very large fridge with freezer compartment and the work surface offers enough space for larger food preparations. Of course there is also a stove and a sink, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, also a radio. The bathroom has a bath, shower, curtain, and hair dryer. In the living-room there is a large maple table, a cupboard and a bank of pine wood, and wood chairs. Of course there is also a TV that receives its programs via satellite. There is also a stereo system.
* Telephone: Our apartment has no telephone. But you can call us on request free of charge on the ground floor within the German fixed network.
* Wi-Fi: If desired, you can use our Wi-Fi connection. Normal hours of use are from 8:30 until about 22:30 since we turn it off at night.
* TV: The TV in the living room receives satellite channels. The volume control just like the program selection via the remote. Please do not forget to turn the receiver on so that the TV can also receive the programs.
* Entertainment games: In the cabinet in the living room you will find others some card games.
* Mounted device: In the cabinet in the living room you will find a vacuum cleaner and a bucket + mop. Otherwise, the cabinet is no longer filled for you in the worst case to find space for you have brought utensils.
* Kitchen: The kitchen has a stove with oven, coffee maker and a coffee pot (brown), a kettle (tea and coffee are in the kitchen), crockery for up to six people, various spices and a fridge/freezer available . For the tea, we have designed an extra pot. Please fill in only tea so that the tea does not eventually get a taste for coffee. Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans can be found in the closets. Please separate trash and recycling and place in respective containers.
* Bedrooms 1 + 2: Tempur mattresses adapt to the body shape and relieve the spine during sleep so at first they might feel a bit unusual. They will take their original shape when you get up.
* Bathroom: The bathroom includes a hair dryer available.
We will be happy in the apartment to provide you with a wireless connection to our high-speed connection to the Internet. For undisturbed sleep without electrosmog we disable the wireless connection between 11pm until 8 am in the morning.
Location Nuremberg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Nuremberg Airport. From Nuremberg Airport the distance to the unit at Schweitzerstraße 2, 96052 Bamberg is about 59 km (36.8 miles), approximately a 50 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bamberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $89-$130 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 592 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Telephone, Games, Sofabed
We have a bakery goods for sale in the hotel. You have to go around the house, to shop there. Daily except on Sundays and public holidays it is open from six clock. The nearest bakery that is open on Sundays mornings, you will find a 5 minute walk from here on Troppauplatz. The butcher Buhler, which also has a selection of cheese, is only 50 meters from here in the monastery Banz Road. The nearest supermarket with an excellent selection of wines is also on Troppauplatz.
The city center can be reached either by bus, get off at the Zollnerstraße (line 901 and 931 P & R Breitenau) or in a good 20 minute walk through the neighborhood gardener (see map) foot. The name of the station where you can get off on the way back, reads: Kloster Banz-road. From there, they are gone here in two minutes.
From our apartment is from the Nuremberg exhibition venue for visitors in less than an hour.
Bamberg is a key transport hub in Franconia with ICE or IC-stop on the Munich - Berlin. To the neighboring cities of Würzburg and Nuremberg there are also good connectivity options.
For your bicycle parking facilities exist with us off the road in the courtyard.
Butcher, supermarket, photo shop, doctor and dentist, an Italian restaurant and a tanning studio are in the immediate neighborhood.
More travel info about Bamberg: Bamberg, located in Bavaria, sits on the Regnitz River and is one of the few cities in Germany that was not destroyed by World War II bombings. The Old Town of Bamberg is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, primarily because of its authentic medieval appearance. Bamberg offers many interesting sights, including the Cathedral (1237), a late Romanesque building with four grand towers and with the tombs of emperor Henry II and Pope Clement II; the Alte Hofhaltung, residence of the bishops in the 16th and 17th centuries; the Neue Residenz, residence of the bishops after the 17th century; the Old Town Hall (1386), built in the middle of the Regnitz River; and Klein-Venedig ("Little Venice"), a colony of picturesque fishermen's houses from the 19th century along one side of the Regnitz River.