LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Mittenwald - 592 sqft, quiet, central, cozy (# 3178)
Our cottages are at a 4-star level and are in a quiet central location in the spa area. The comfort of the cozy apartments offers you the desired relaxation you need., key advantages: quiet, central, cozy, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Mittenwald, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Premises: on the first floor with balcony, 55sqm living area, cozy living area with sofa, open kitchen with sitting room, bedroom, shower / WC
* Large LCD flat screen with cable
* Stereo and Video
* Telephone in the apartment (on request)
* Internet Wi-Fi
* Bedding, towels, table linen
* Hair dryer, makeup mirror
* Ceramic hob with 4 plates
* Fridge with freezer
* Coffee maker, toaster, kettle
* Dishes, glasses and cutlery
* Sandwiches and drinks service
* washing machine
* Iron and ironing board
* Wait for your well-being: sauna, solarium, fitness equipment, bicycles, free entrance to the fitness land "easy fit". We offer optional bread rolls every day and a drinks service. Also you can fill your refrigerator once you arrive can be (costs about 24, - €).
* Parking in front of the house available for free. If desired, 2 parking spaces are rented.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Pechhüttenweg 4-6, 82481 Mittenwald is about 143 km (89.3 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 41 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Mittenwald, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $92-$78 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 592 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Telephone, Sauna
Discover Mittenwald and local activities:
* Mittenwald is famous for the manufacture of violins, violas and cellos, and has been a popular stop with tourists since the boom in motorized tourism began in the 1930s.
* The most significant landmark in the village is the pink colored Roman Catholic church of Saints Peter and Paul, which is typical of the region. The church and many of the surrounding buildings, both businesses and private residences, are decorated with elaborate paintings on the exterior walls.
More travel info about Mittenwald: The typical Bavarian, picturesque climatic spa town Mittenwald is located in the alpine world of the Karvendel Mountain range near the Austrian border. West of the town are the two mountain lakes Lautersee and Ferchensee and the Wettersteingebirge range. The Isar River flows through the Mittenwald town center with its beautiful fresco decorated houses, elegant shops and cafes. For more than 300 years Mittenwald has been famous for the manufacturing of string instruments, and music lovers should be sure to visit the Geigenbaumuseum (Museum of Violin-Making). During the warmer months, walking and hiking opportunities abound in and around Mittenwald, and when the snow falls, indulge in the many winter sport activities such as alpine and cross-country skiing, snow boarding, tobogganing, ice sports, and horse sleigh rides. The Karwendel cable car and the Kranzberg-chair lift bring you to the lofty heights of the mountains. A special adventure not to be missed in any season is the hike in the famous Leutasch Gorge.