Vacation Apartment in Usedom - modern, rustic, comfortable, central (# 3158)
Holiday on the Baltic Sea island. One can relax by the sea and get all sorts of rest., key advantages: modern, rustic, comfortable, central, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* The apartments are located in a modernized old farmhouse on a large plot that has a lawn with barbecue, fire pit, jungle gym, and outdoor seating. The apartments have separate entrances and parking lots.
* Bicycles can be rented at € 2.50 a day
* The kitchen is equipped with fridge freezer, multifunction oven / microwave, 2 ring hob, toaster, kettle, coffee machine
* The living / sleeping area with flat screen TV (satellite TV, Radio, DVD) equipped 2 beds, table and 2 chairs
* In the hall / kitchen has shelves for shoes and jackets
Location Heringsdorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Heringsdorf Airport. From Heringsdorf Airport the distance to the unit at Feldstraße 5, 17429 Usedom is about 9 km (5.6 miles), approximately a 12 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Usedom, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $47-$47 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
Katschow lies between the town of Usedom and the Drei Kaiserbädern Bansin, Heringsdorf and Ahlbeck. It is also centrally located to the Baltic Sea, the Szczecin Lagoon, Peene. It is ideal for active travelers who want to explore our beautiful island.
More travel info about Usedom: Usedom is a Baltic Sea island on the border between Germany and Poland. It is situated north of the Szczecin Lagoon (German: Stettiner Haff) estuary of the River Oder in Pomerania. Most of the island belongs to the German district of Ostvorpommern in the Federal State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, with the exception of the eastern part and the city of ?winouj?cie which is in Polish West Pomeranian Voivodeship. Its area is 445 km² (the German part 373 km²; the Polish part 72 km²). Its population is 76,500 (the German part 31,500; the Polish part 45,000).