Vacation Apartment in Inzell - 517 sqft, well-kept, central, alpine (# 3150)
The apartments are well kept and are located in the Chiemgau in the Bavarian Alps near Ruhpolding, Salzburg, Berchtesgaden, Chiemsee (Herrenchiemsee), Ruhpolding, Reit im Winkel and Bad Reichenhall., key advantages: well-kept, central, alpine, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* This apartment is located on the first floor and is approximately 48 square meters
* Suitable for max. 4 people, 2 people in September Bedroom, 2 person sofa bed
* Fully furnished with kitchen with access to the east balcony
* 2 balconies, 1 southern Balkans, 1 east balcony, both covered
* 1 separate bedroom with 2 windows north
* Living and dining area with access to the second balcony
* Internet access with wireless LAN
* floor cleaner
* Hair dryer in bathroom
Location Salzburg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Salzburg Airport. From Salzburg Airport the distance to the unit at Ecker Straße 61, 83334 Inzell is about 30 km (18.7 miles), approximately a 33 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Inzell, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $61-$74 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 517 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Balcony, Telephone, Sofabed
Inzell is a widely popular health resort and has an internationally renowned winter sports center. Enjoy whatever season you decide to vacation during and enjoy the beautiful mountains. In the area are gorgeous, well-groomed trails for all levels, ice skating, curling, and ski lifts.
Discover Inzell and local activities:
* Its central location between Inzell Salzburg (33 km), invites Berchtesgaden (30 km) and Lake Chiemsee (30 km) an attractive excursions. Such well-known destinations such as Grossglockner, Munich, Vienna and the Salzkammergut are easily reached on day trips. The neighboring country is Austria with the provinces of Salzburg and Tyrol.
* Inzell lies with its picturesque lakes located in the beautiful foothills of the Alps. A final document of the Ice Age glacier garden is south of the district Zwing to the German Alpine Road. The Inzeller Glacier Garden is classified as a natural monument of the last glacial period. The huge Saalach glacier merged with the Salzach glacier. From this time the Eisschliffe originate in rock. The remains are among the special natural beauty. Among the lakes include the Inzeller Frillensee 922 m (coldest lake in Germany), the Krottensee, the Froschsee and the pent Zwingsee as lake. The most famous and important lake in the region is the popular as a destination Chiemsee (30 km) with the Lord and the island palace built by the Bavarian King Ludwig II
* The Inzeller valley is surrounded by up to 1,750 m high mountains. For this purpose, the Hochstaufen (1770 m), the Zwiesel (1780 m), the Gamknogel (1750 m), the Falkenstein (1181 m), the small Kienberg (1135 m), the great Kienberg (1594 m), the Rauschenberg count (1671 m), the Sulzberg (1000 m), the Teisenberg (1272 m). Besides the many easy paths in the valley opens up an extensive network of trails in the mountains. The Inzeller mountain range stretches close to the Bavarian Alps. Goell high (2,522 m), Watzmann (2,713 m), Hochkalter (2,607 m), Reiteralpe (2,286 m) or the highest mountain in Chiemgau the Sonntagshorn (1,961 m).
* Deutsches Museum
* Schloss Hellbrunn
By car: Take the motorway Munich - Salzburg (A8), Inzell exit. On the federal highway 306 through the Chiemgau countryside, 12 km from Inzell. By plane: Munich Airport 150 km to Inzell, Salzburg Airport 30 km to Inzell. By train: the train station Traunstein. We may wish to pick up there. Also there to go the Auto Train.
More travel info about Inzell: Inzell is a municipality in the district of Traunstein in Bavaria, Germany.