Vacation Home in Kastellaun - 753 sqft, Quiet location, close to the forest and many trails, city center…
Mannebach is an ideal base for walks through the wild and romantic side valleys of the Mosel and exciting bicycle tours and road trips along the Rhine and Mosel., key advantages: Quiet location, close to the forest and many trails, city center, 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Cozy cottage fully equipped for up to 5 people. The house has a large living room with TV - satellite and telephone, dining area and a cozy sitting area, a double bedroom, a triple bedroom (double bed and single bed), and a bathroom with shower and toilet. If necessary, a high chair and cot can be provided. The overall size of the house is about 70 square meters. There is central heating and a fireplace. The garage can be followed as a storage area for bikes, etc. used free of charge. The big play and sunbathing area with BBQ and garden shed at the apartment can be shared. Maximum two pets, each additional one will be charged € 10 per pet
This unit is located conveniently near Mainz-Finthen. From Mainz-Finthen the distance to the unit at St.-Martin-Straße 11, 56920 Kastellaun is about 82 km (51.2 miles), approximately a 59 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Kastellaun, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $50-$49 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 753 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Charcoal Grill, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
Discover Mannebach and local activities:
* Hiking in the Hunsrück will present you with lots of pictures and very good stories with the unique hiking area.
* Only 20 minutes walking time away from the dream of Mannebach Baybachklamm loop.
* The dream loop has been certified by the German Hiking Institute with 84 experience points and ranks among the top four ways in Germany. He is one of the 2 most beautiful hiking trails in Rheinland Pfalz and the most beautiful trail in the Hunsrück.
* Of Mannebach you hike about the switch to the Schmausemühle Baybachtal. Here you have the option to stop. Now it's back on the Hunsrück heights for farmed Grieshof, where you can enjoy a magnificent view of the Hunsrück heights. From here you go up a notch across the open field by the place to Mermuth Daubisbergermühle in Ehrbachtal with her still-powered water wheel.
* Here begins the most romantic part of the way the Ehrbach. The path is partially carved into the rock, leads over some bridges, past boulders and steep slopes to Eckmühle. You follow the Ehrbach towards Moselle by Ehrenburger valley. A path leads from here to the mighty Ehrenburg. In the castle there is a restaurant, and it will be presented on Sundays from Easter to October jousting. At the end of the hike of 25 km you reach Brodenbach on the Mosel. From here we will pick you at the car again. The exchange will take you to Steffenshof and from there to the romantic Baybachtal. You walk down creek below the castle Waldeck towards Mosel.
* The abwechlungsreiche carry on along on shallow banks along and then passing on steep slopes. Often it is built into the rock, so stout footwear is recommended. Ancient caves are relics from the time when it was still the most well-known on the borders of the region Hunsrückschiefer degraded. It is also worth a visit to Castle Waldeck. Back down at the creek within the 15 km is the Restaurant "Forellenzucht" serving fish specialties from our own breeding.
* Besides hiking and bicycling, it makes sense to visit from Mannebach from the remarkable rivers Rhine, Mosel and Nahe with the car. To see all the rivers of landing ships with which you can have an unforgettable tour. You can also visit the beautiful cities on the Rhine in Koblenz, Boppard, Oberwesel, Rudesheim, on the Mosel Koblenz, Cochem, Beilstein, Trier and at the nearby Bingen, Kirn and Idar-Oberstein.
Approach via A61: From the north: exit Emmelshausen, from the south: exit Laudert B 327 in direction to Kastellaun Gödenroth, Gödenroth right towards Beltheim / Mannebach
More travel info about Kastellaun: Kastellaun is a town in the Rhein-Hunsrueck-Kreis (district) in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is the seat of the like-named Verbandsgemeinde, a kind of collective municipality.