Vacation Apartment in Witzenhausen - 527 sqft, romantic, friendly, comfortable (# 3080)
The apartments are listed in a half-timbered house., key advantages: romantic, friendly, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Witzenhausen, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment (ground floor) is for 2 persons and has a kitchen, a bathroom with shower, a bedroom, a small TV room, central heating and a wood stove. Behind the house is a covered terrace be shared, as is a small garden. Bicycle storage facilities are available. Non smoking apartments.
Location Kassel Calden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Kassel Calden Airport. From Kassel Calden Airport the distance to the unit at Hedemündener Straße 6, 37217 Witzenhausen is about 44 km (27.5 miles), approximately a 42 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Witzenhausen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $46-$47 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 527 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Microwave, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Directly on Werratalradweg, our friendly apartments overlook Ichtershausen and are the result of Thuringia to Hann Munden along the romantic river Werra Weser. The landscape invites you to relax, bicycling and hiking. A variety of options makes the holiday an experience.
Discover Witzenhausen and local activities:
* Cycling to Hann Munden, Witzenhausen and the environment
* Canoeing on the river Werra
* Trips to the Meissner
* Kirschblüte in Witzenhausen
* Beautiful hiking trails to Premiumwegen
* Berlepsch trips to the castle or the castle Ludwig Stein and Hanstein
* A visit to the amusement park Ziegenhagen
* Trip to the Sleeping Beauty Sababurg with wild animal park
* Visit East German Border Museum
* Trips to the mountain park of Kassel Wilhelmshöhe or to Göttingen.
* Trains leave every hour from the station in Gertenbach (1km) to Kassel and Goettingen.
More travel info about Witzenhausen: Witzenhausen is a small town in the Werra-Meissner-Kreis in northeastern Hesse, Germany. It was granted town rights in 1225, and until 1974, it was a district seat.