LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Pirna - 753 sqft, modern, friendly, comfortable (# 3078)
The apartment is located in the old town of Pirna in a historic townhouse. It is an ideal starting point for many excursions in the city of Dresden, the Saxon Switzerland and the Ore Mountains., key advantages: modern, friendly, comfortable, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Pirna, Walking distance into downtown Pirna is only 1 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The foundation of the house is the sandstone vaulted cellar from the 12th Century. First built as a small gable permanent community center, it expanded over the centuries after multiple extensions and add-ons. The different eras have left traces in architecture and building.
You will occupy the first floor of the house. The home is almost 70 square meters large, fully equipped with modern comforts for your claims of an enjoyable holiday in the Saxon Switzerland.
* The balcony and historic arcades: Relax in the tranquility of the patio and sip a glass of wine in the evening sun overlooking the historic Saxon arcade.
* The kitchen: The dining area for 4 people offers plenty of space. In the spacious kitchen you will find everything to make delicious dishes.
* The living room: relax on the comfortable sofa and armchairs with entertainment via digital satellite TV and stereo.
* The bedroom: a spacious double bed and a single bed provide comfort and good night's sleep.
* The bathroom: A relaxing bath in the tub doing tremendously well and loosens the muscles
* The wardrobe
Location Dresden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Dresden Airport. From Dresden Airport the distance to the unit at Lange Straße 5, 01796 Pirna is about 30 km (18.7 miles), approximately a 40 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Pirna, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $98-$82 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 753 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
The city is well known as a gateway to Saxon Switzerland. Pirna is idyllically situated at the foot of the Elbe sandstone where the Elbe valley widens out to the plains of Dresden. On top of the beautiful old town is Schloss Sonnenstein and its checkered history. The castle has been restored and is the seat of the district office of the district Saxon Switzerland-Osterzgebirge. Over the centuries, as the border between Saxony and Bohemia, and thus developed crossroads of important trade routes. Discover an exciting journey into the history to historical towns.
Discover Pirna and local activities:
* Maybe you want a picture as a reminder of the natural beauty of the Saxon Switzerland to take home. Feel free to grab and even the brush or pencil and paint their favorite design itself.
* Elberadweg Malerweg and are right on the doorstep.
* The small shops of the old town are easily reached on foot.
* Children's play areas are located close to the Elbe, on the market and other places in the city.
* Very short walk to the river Elbe to the landing of the oldest and largest fleet of the world and ferry.
* Short walk to bus (about 3 minutes) and train (about 10 minutes) to give you flexibility in your trip planning.
* the transport links via the A17 is very good,
* Pirna exit, turn right towards the motorway feeder Pirna
* then exit Pirna, at the traffic lights turn right onto the B172-lane
* at the second traffic light, turn left towards Bastion / Lohmen
* Turn on the bridge at the traffic light junction
* proceed along the same straight across the parking lot
* right through the (2) tunnel
* the second light turn right onto Lange Straße
Please select from the best connection to the central station in Dresden. There transit traffic in the S-Bahn to Bad SchandauPlan your train journey.
Please select from the best connection to the airport Dresden Klotzsche. Directly at the airport leaves from the train to Bad Schandau. You get off in Pirna.
More travel info about Pirna: Pirna is a city in the Free State of Saxony, Germany, capital of the administrative district Saechsische Schweiz-Osterzgebirge. The city's population is over 40,000. Pirna is located near Dresden and is an important district town as well as a Grosse Kreisstadt.