LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Berlin-Wilmersdorf - 614 sqft, central, spacious, comfortable (# 3023)
The apartment is located away from the lively bustle of the center and yet is easily reached via public transportation. It is spacious (57 sqm) and comfortable furnishings (complete facility, including bed linen and towels). For disabled guests is also available with a lift to the 1st Floor to reach. All necessary facilities and shops are nearby (bank, pharmacy, bakery, supermarket, restaurants, etc.). Particularly attractive is the lovely garden nearby Rüdesheim place. From May to September from the Rheingau vintners offer their wines there., key advantages: central, spacious, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Berlin-Wilmersdorf, Equipment:
Enjoy your stay in the spacious holiday apartment (ca. 57sqm), which is fully and lovely furnished. The apartment is situated on the first floor in a typical Berlin style house. The access is easy by elevator or stairs. The living room, bedroom and hall are equipped with a laminate floor, the kitchen and bathroom have tiles on the floor. The apartment can be used by 2 to 4 persons. Please note that smoking is only permitted on the balcony and that pets are not allowed to bring with you. The living room is equipped with a sofa bed (measure 160 x210 cm), a coffee table and two comfortable lounge chairs. In a display case you will find glasses for your drinks. For your entertainment you can find a television with DVD player and a CD-player. Furthermore you have the disposition about a dinning table with four seats. For small children you will find a highchair. The light green colored master bedroom has a twin bed (measures: 180 X 200cm), two bedside tables, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. For you child there is a child’s bed available. The fully equipped kitchen has enough space for all the kitchenware, like the four plate cooker with oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven with grill function, coffeemaker, toaster and electric kettle. A small coffee table has place for two persons. In the complete tiled bathroom is a bath with shower function available. Furthermore is the toilet and a washbasin situated there. A small display stows away your toilet bag. Visitors who will stay longer have the opportunity to use the washing machine with integrated tumble dryer. Please bring self your powder with you. The spacious hall gives access to all rooms and in a wardrobe you can put away your jacket and shoes. An additional highlight is the balcony (with roof) on which you can start a sunny day with breakfast there. Smokers can enjoy their cigarette here.
Location Berlin Tegel Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Tegel Airport. From Berlin Tegel Airport the distance to the unit at Laubacher Straße 42, 14197 Berlin-Wilmersdorf is about 11 km (6.8 miles), approximately a 20 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berlin-Wilmersdorf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $108-$112 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 614 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, DVD Player, Balcony, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
The holiday apartment has a central position and is situated in the cozy, quietly and lovely neighborhood in the district Berlin- Wilmersdorf. The architecture style in this so called Rheingau neighborhood is in the typical Berlin classical design of the late 19th and early 20th century. A special attraction is the nearby “Rüdesheimer Platz” (300 meters) with its nice gardens and the “Siegfried well”.
Discover Berlin-Wilmersdorf and local activities:
* In summer season from May till September you can taste famous wines there from the German Rheingau/Taunus region. The wine producers offer you the tasting and you can directly order the wine there.
* At the Rüdesheimer Platz you can take the Underground/Tube line 3 to the historical city centre of Berlin with all his attractions (20 minutes). In the opposite direction you can walk to the Friedrich-Wilhelm Platz to get on underground line 9. The closest S-Bahn station is at “Heidelberger Platz”. Everything is on walking distance.
* In the neighborhood you will find smaller shops, bars, pubs, restaurants and a pharmacy. The popular shopping street “Schlossstrasse” is only 2 kilometers and easily accessible with line 9. With the same line you can also reach quickly the famous Kurfüstendamm. With line 3 you will be very quick at station “Wittenbergplatz” which is located in front of the world famous KADEWE (Kaufhaus des Westens, a huge department store like Harrods in London).
* The Berliner Ensemble, the well-known theatre of Berthold Brecht and Max Reinhard
* The “Deutsches Theater”
* The “Kammerspiele”
* The “Schaubühne am Lehniner Platz”
* The “Schauspielhaus”
* The “Komödie and theatre” at the Kurfürstendamm
* “neue und alte Nationalgalerie”
* “Egyptian Museum”
* “Jewish Museum”
* Friends of animals can visit the central positioned “Berlin Zoo” including an aquarium and the “Tierpark in Friedrichsfelde. If you are interested in plants you can visit the famous botanic garden in Dahlem.
* Boot trips on the river Spree and canal cruising, walking along the waterfront and through the government quarter, sightseeing of the “Reichtagsgebäude”, the German parliament with its cupola of glass, shopping on the “Kurfürstendamm” and in “Mitte”, the Potsdam Square, walking s along the former wall, trips to the Wannsee or to the neighboor city Potsdam with its castle Sanssouci and old Holland quarter.
* Exhibitions, like the Green week or various conferences or concerts in the O2-World-Hall, “Waldbühne” or “Tempodrom”, annual events like “Berlinale”, “Biennale”, Carnival of cultures, Echo awards and much more.
* You get off the train at Berlin central station “Berlin Hauptbahnhof”, then:
* 1) By taxi to Laubacher Strasse 42 (recommended, costs ca. 19,-)
* 2) By public transport:
* S3 and S75 light train direction “SPANDAU” until stop “ZOOLOGISCHER GARTEN”
* Or S5 light train direction “WESTKREUZ” until stop “ZOOLOGISCHER GARTEN”
* Change train here and take metro line U9 direction “RATHAUS STEGLITZ” until stop “SPICHERNSTRASSE” change train here and take metro line U3, direction “KRUMME LANKE” until stop “RÜDESHEIMER PLATZ”, which is at walking distance of your apartment in the Landauer Strasse until Laubacher Strasse, it is the building at the corner with the travel agency “Stern Tours ACC”)
* From western directions: A2 until Berliner Ring A10
* From southern directions: A9 until Berliner Ring A10,
* Follow direction “FRANKFURT/ODER, DRESDEN” up to motorway crossing “DREIECK NUTHETAL”
* At “DREIECK NUTHETAL” change motorway and take the A115 direction “BERLIN-ZENTRUM”, along “SAARMUND” and “KLEINMACHNOW”. This motorway ends at “DREIECK FUNKTURM”, turn left to direction “WILMERSDORF”. Here you have to take the city motorway A100 in the direction of “DRESDEN/ SCHÖNEFELD/ WILMERSDORF” . Take exit (Ausfahrt) number 15 “DETMOLDER STRASSE” and then the right lane to the traffic lights. Here you turn right into “BLISSESTRASSE”. This road changes name into “LAUBACHER STRASSE”, follow this road another 500 meters. Your destination, number 42, is on your right site the corner of the street. You can see there a travel agency “STERN TOURS ACC”.
* From northern directions:
* Motorway A24 up to Berliner Ring A10 crossing “KREUZ ORANIENBURG” , follow your way on the A10 in the direction of “BERLIN-ZENTRUM (ZOO)” change motorway and take the A111 in the direction of “CHARLOTTENBURG”, take city motorway A100 and leave the motorway at exit 15 (Ausfahrt) “DETMOLDER STRASSE”. Take the right lane to the traffic lights. Here you turn right into “BLISSESTRASSE”. This road changes name into “LAUBACHER STRASSE”, follow this road another 500 meters. Your destination, number 42, is on your right site the corner of the street. You can see there a travel agency “STERN TOURS ACC”.
* Airport TEGEL: 1) Take a taxi (recommended) costs ca. 21,- Euro, 2) By public transport:
* Take the bus line 109 direction “ZOOLOGISCHER GARTEN” and get off at stop “JAKOB –KAISER-PLATZ”, here metroline U7 direction “RUDOW” up to stop “FEHRBELLINER PLATZ”, change metro here and take U3, direction “KRUMME LANKE” , get off the metro at station “RÜDESHEIMER PLATZ”, which is at walking distance of your apartment in the Landauer Strasse until Laubacher Strasse, it is the building at the corner with the travel agency “Stern Tours ACC”)
* Airport SCHÖNEFELD: 1) Taxi (recommended) costs about 33,- Euro., 2) Public transport: Take bus line SXF1, direction “SÜDKREUZ”, take here the lightrailtrain S41 to station “HEIDELBERGER PLATZ”, change here and take metroline U3, direction direction “KRUMME LANKE” , get off the metro at station “RÜDESHEIMER PLATZ”, which is at walking distance of your apartment in the Landauer Strasse until Laubacher Strasse, it is the building at the corner with the travel agency “Stern Tours ACC”)
More travel info about Berlin-Wilmersdorf: Wilmersdorf is a neighborhood in western Berlin, to the south of Charlottenburg and the west of Schoeneberg. The famous Kurfuerstendamm Boulevard runs through the neighborhood, Charlottenburg Castle is close by, and both Lake Wannsee and Grunewald Forest, with its 16th century Hunting Lodge (now the home of a famous art museum), are popular nearby recreational destinations. Our featured vacation apartment is fully-equipped and located on a small street with little traffic, close to both subway stations and bus stops, with plenty of shopping opportunities. Book now and receive a 10% discount!