Vacation Apartment in Landau - 560 sqft, bright, warm, comfortable (# 3012)
Very bright apartment on 2 levels. They occur at ground level in the apartment have bathroom and kitchen. A spiral staircase takes you upstairs to the living room and the slightly higher ground, but not separate bedroom. The living room has a large glass gable roof and 4 windows - natural light with views of the countryside. The two furnaces are not in use! They are self-catering are of great dryer but the refrigerator for up everything available. Also ideal for longer stays. The house is situated in a cul de sac at the end (100 m) is a children's playground., key advantages: bright, warm, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Landau, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* Kitchen: dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, hob, oven, microwave, washing machine, dryer, spices, cooking utensils, coffee maker, toaster, iron and ironing board
* Dining area
* Bedroom sleeps 3, 2 single beds 90 x 200 cm deployable guest bed 90 x 195 cm deployable cot is available
* Entertainment: DVD player, television, radio, stereo, CD player
* Outside: garden, parking, charcoal grill outdoor, gated community, screened porch, 4 garden chairs
Location Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Förlenbergstraße 8, 76829 Landau is about 59 km (36.8 miles), approximately a 45 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Landau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $62-$71 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 560 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
Arzheim lies approximately 3 km west of Landau - a very quiet suburb surrounded by vineyards. The village has a small shop where you can buy fresh bread etc - in 5 minutes walking distance. You can in 30 minutes make a short trip on foot to the Kleinen Kalmit that has a wonderful panoramic view of the Palatinate Forest and the Rhine valley. By car, take a castle tour in the Palatinate Forest (Trifels Madenburg, Landeck).
Discover Landau and local activities:
* The Kleine Kalmit can be reached in a 30-minute walk through the vineyards.
* Magnificent view of the Palatinate Forest and the Rhine valley.
* 3 km to shop by Landau
* 3 km to Hiking in the Palatinate Forest
* In Arzheim and in many surrounding villages the opportunity to wine tasting
* In the 10-km radius you will find some well-known castles of Palatinate: Trifels, Madenburg and Burg Landeck.
* 30 km to Speyer
* 90 km to Strasbourg in Alsace for shopping and walking
* The South-Palatinate is one of the warmest regions in Germany.
Landau-North Exit 10 toward Pirmasens B / Saarbrücken. Departure towards Godramstein Arzheim. Directly behind the town, turn right onto Nauweg. At the end of the road turn right onto Arzheimer Hauptstraße. Then the first street turn left into Kalmitstraß which is divided by about 300 m in 4 directions - take the second of driveways.
More travel info about Landau: Landau or Landau in der Pfalz (pop. 41,821) is an autonomous (kreisfrei) city surrounded by the Suedliche Weinstrasse ("Southern Wine Route") district of southern Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is a university town (since 1990), a long-standing cultural centre, and a market and shopping town, surrounded by vineyards and wine-growing villages of the Palatinate wine region. Landau lies east of the Palatinate forest, Europe's largest contiguous forest, direct on the German Wine Route.