Vacation Bungalow in Landau - 721 sqft, very quiet, peripheral location, good facilities (# 2994)
Bungalow with 2 bedrooms, large living and dining area that can hold up to 5 people. It was recently renovated inthe spring of 2011. For guests who want to stay a little longer there is a washer and dryer. Behind the house you can sit peacefully situated overlooking allotments and in the Rhine valley. Garden furniture is available., key advantages: very quiet, peripheral location, good facilities, 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Landau, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* Kitchen: dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, hob, oven, microwave, washing machine, dryer, spices, cooking utensils, coffee maker, toaster, iron and ironing board
* Dining area
* 2 bedrooms
* Entertainment: DVD player, television, radio, stereo, CD player
* Outside: garden, parking, charcoal grill outdoor, gated community, screened porch, 4 garden chairs
Location Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Kalmitstraße 23, 76829 Landau is about 59 km (36.8 miles), approximately a 45 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Landau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $78-$85 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 721 square feet
Additional Features: Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Cable TV, DVD Player, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
Arzheim lies approximately 3 km west of Landau - a very quiet suburb surrounded by vineyards. The village has a small shop where you can buy fresh bread etc - in 5 minutes walking distance. You can in 30 minutes make a short trip on foot to the Kleinen Kalmit that has a wonderful panoramic view of the Palatinate Forest and the Rhine valley. By car, take a castle tour in the Palatinate Forest (Trifels Madenburg, Landeck).
Discover Landau and local activities:
* The Kleine Kalmit can be reached in a 30-minute walk through the vineyards.
* Magnificent view of the Palatinate Forest and the Rhine valley.
* 3 km to shop by Landau
* 3 km to Hiking in the Palatinate Forest
* In Arzheim and in many surrounding villages the opportunity to wine tasting
* In the 10-km radius you will find some well-known castles of Palatinate: Trifels, Madenburg and Burg Landeck.
* 30 km to Speyer
* 90 km to Strasbourg in Alsace for shopping and walking
* The South-Palatinate is one of the warmest regions in Germany.
Landau-North Exit 10 toward Pirmasens B / Saarbrücken. Departure towards Godramstein Arzheim. Directly behind the town, turn right onto Nauweg. At the end of the road turn right onto Arzheimer Hauptstraße. Then the first street turn left into Kalmitstraß which is divided by about 300 m in 4 directions - take the second of driveways.
More travel info about Landau: Landau or Landau in der Pfalz (pop. 41,821) is an autonomous (kreisfrei) city surrounded by the Suedliche Weinstrasse ("Southern Wine Route") district of southern Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is a university town (since 1990), a long-standing cultural centre, and a market and shopping town, surrounded by vineyards and wine-growing villages of the Palatinate wine region. Landau lies east of the Palatinate forest, Europe's largest contiguous forest, direct on the German Wine Route.