Vacation Apartment in Berlin-Friedrichshain - 420 sqft, central, nice, quiet (# 2958) #2958
Our sunny apt. KARLA is located in Friedrichshain on the edge to Mitte. It leads towards backyard and is therefore unbelievable quiet and lightfloodded with a beautiful view. It is as luxury as tasteful equipped and recently refurnished. Although it has only a size of 38m2 it appears bigger because if the intelligent new design of the apt. it is a really bijou for pretentious guest. The staircase shows still the outmoded charme of the early 60s., key advantages: central, nice, quiet, fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Berlin-Friedrichshain, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
* very central in former east Berlin Friedrichshain, sun flooded
* 39 sqm, 4th floor, elevator, just beautifully renovated apartment in Frankfurter Allee 6, in Frankfurter Tor
* one bedroom apt., separated kitchen fully equipped, elevator, bathroom
* very well connected to public traffic
* very nice neighborhood
* fully Equipped Kitchen
* Double Bed 1,40x2m
Our sunny apt. KARLA is located in Friedrichshain on the edge to Mitte. It leads towards backyard and is therefore unbelievable quiet and lightfloodded with a beautiful view. It is as luxury as tasteful equipped and recently refurnished. Although it has only a size of 38m2 it appears bigger because if the intelligent new design of the apt. it is a really bijou for pretentious guest. The staircase shows still the outmoded charme of the early 60s.
* Alexanderplatz is THE junction from where trains under and overground go to all districts of Berlin: Charlottenburg (Kurfürsten Damm, Zoo...), Prenzlauer Berg, Kreuzberg, Potsdam etc.
* The Berliner Dom, Unter den Linden and the very famous Museum Island, Mombijou-Park and, Hackischer Market are only a few minutes walk from here . The nearby Friedrichstrasse, East Berlin's answer to Kurfüstendamm, also has a wide range of quality shops with something for all tastes.
* Friedrichshain itself has one of Berlin's best club scenes, plenty of restaurants, bars and a charming weekend flea market on Boxhagener-Platz, after which you can go and brunch in one of the many independant cafes that have sprung up around the square.
* botanical garden
* theme Park
* The PIANO-Loft's patio is a delightful, peaceful spot which gives you the space to relax and recover from the exhausting adventures of exploring the city. In case you are asking for more you'll find within walking distance the sweeping 'Volkspark Friedrichshain' with its famous fairy-tale fountain and the cool café & bar 'Schönbrunn'. You'll find also there tennis courts, little ponds and further on the SEZ (centre for sports and leisure) , with its swimming bath, ice rink and all manner of sports activities.
* The apartment is part of what is termed Zuckbäcker- Architecture on the Frankfurter Allee, former known as Stalin-Allee. It was famous for its bizarre mixture of extravagant Russian style and strongly recognizable socialist design. The area has a rich history and is currently very popular with the creative international design crowd many of whom either live or work here. In addition an ever increasing number of renowned galleries are moving in, bringing with them artist lounges and bars.
* For all movie lovers it is a great district too.The legendary cinema 'International', cinema 'Kosmos',and the fringe cinema, 'Filmtheater Friedchshain', where movies can be seen in their original language, with sub-titles. It is therefore obviously ideally located for a stay during the Berlinale - the Berlin Film Festival.
The other easy possibility to conquer the city from the PIANO-Loft is to take TRAM M10. It takes you within 10 min to Prenzlauer Berg, the buzzing kiez with international flair, while the opposite direction leads to the Oberbaum-Brücke, the bridge over the Spree into Kreuzberg.
Driving Directions Berlin Tegel Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Tegel Airport. From Berlin Tegel Airport the distance to the unit at Frankfurter Tor 6, 10243 Berlin-Friedrichshain is about 12 km (7.5 miles), approximately a 19 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Berlin-Friedrichshain, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $113 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 420 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Sofabed
More travel info about Berlin-Friedrichshain: Friedrichshain is a part of Berlin's borough of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg. From its creation in 1920 until Berlin's 2001 administrative reform, it was a freestanding city borough. Formerly part of East Berlin, it is an inner city locality, adjacent to Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Kreuzberg and Lichtenberg.