Vacation Apartment in Bamberg - 323 sqft, quiet, yet central location, delicate outfit (# 2904)
The Berghäusla, overlooking the old castle, is located on the historic old town, and you can reach all the sights of the world heritage city, the pedestrian zone, as well as cozy pubs and beer cellar on foot., key advantages: quiet, yet central location, delicate outfit, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Equipment:
* The sunny and quiet, refurbished Non smoking apartments (approx. 30m ²) are well equipped with Sat-TV satellites, radio / CD player and hair dryer. They teach by color-coordinated and decorated with great attention to detail and welcoming atmosphere rooms consist of one bedroom with double bed and a back-friendly combined living and bedroom, a kitchen and a modern bathroom with underfloor heating.
* Of course, when you arrive the beds freshly made and you will find plenty of towels and welcome drinks. Washer / dryer, iron / ironing board, games and information materials are also available. Mobile Internet access for a fee.
* The kitchen is equipped with four hotplates, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, etc..
* Living room with a sitting area and a bedroom with a child-friendly adventure bunk bed (mattress 1m x 2m), separated by a non-lockable folding door. Direct access to the terrace and small garden.
* A partially covered patio with a romantic barbecue invites you to linger. Children and cyclists are welcome. Baby equipment is available upon request.
Location Nuremberg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Nuremberg Airport. From Nuremberg Airport the distance to the unit at Laurenzistraße 34, 96049 Bamberg is about 59 km (36.8 miles), approximately a 46 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bamberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $139-$80 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 323 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area
From the A73 from Nürnberg Süd exit Bamberg, direction Hospital. In "Burger King" left turn at the Munich Ring (B22), towards the mountain area / bug / clinics / Altenburg.
From the A70 Bayreuth, Schweinfurt Coburg ascend or exit Bamberg / Zentrum in Berlin ring towards Bamberg / center / clinics. Turn right at "Burger King" right on the Munich ring (22) towards the mountain area / bug / clinics / Altenburg.
Followed by the Munich ring road for about 3km, turn right, towards the mountain area / Altenburg. Then turn left, go straight, pass two gas stations. On Laurenziplatz turn left into the parking lot and park. The Berghäusla located in a small side street approximately 100m north of the brewery-restaurant on the left.
More travel info about Bamberg: Bamberg, located in Bavaria, sits on the Regnitz River and is one of the few cities in Germany that was not destroyed by World War II bombings. The Old Town of Bamberg is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, primarily because of its authentic medieval appearance. Bamberg offers many interesting sights, including the Cathedral (1237), a late Romanesque building with four grand towers and with the tombs of emperor Henry II and Pope Clement II; the Alte Hofhaltung, residence of the bishops in the 16th and 17th centuries; the Neue Residenz, residence of the bishops after the 17th century; the Old Town Hall (1386), built in the middle of the Regnitz River; and Klein-Venedig ("Little Venice"), a colony of picturesque fishermen's houses from the 19th century along one side of the Regnitz River.