Vacation Home in Eutin - 2153 sqft, spacious, warm, comfortable (# 2902)
Eutin - amidst the nature park located Holstein Switzerland - offers visitors a unique holiday experience. The house is located near the city Eutin Bay on a hill. From there, the inner city and the Eutin Seescharwald (historic lake swimming) within easy walking distance. This 200 sqm spacious, bright, 5 Star Holiday House (CA 08/2010 acc. DTV) asks for 8 people (+ 2 infants). It was renovated in 2007 and now has a modern style and is designed as a holiday destination for families and small groups. You can retreat and space for play and fun. Features: high quality fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, plenty of storage space and additional fridge / freezer in the utility room below, fireplace, fireplace and the dining room visible, bright dining room with access to the terrace, separate TV room, reading area in the gallery with library, utility room with washing machine & dryer ; Safe, double garage, games and play equipment Location: Eutin, also called the North Weimar, impresses with a unique year-round cultural program. Enjoy the May / June, the blues and cabaret festival in July and August, the open-air opera at the lake year round and several theaters and concert events, as well as arts and crafts markets in a historic setting. The town is surrounded by two lakes, the historic open bathhouse is about 500 m. For sports lovers there is an extensive network of trails for hiking, running, cycling and horse riding. Canoeists can travel throughout the Schwentine Eutin to Kiel. Swimmers have access to countless swimming holes in lakes and beautiful sandy beaches and several water parks. Interior: Ground floor: porch, separate TV room, utility room ground floor with access to the garage and kitchen is an additional fridge / freezer, shower room, large hallway with storage space, many board games and toys for children, kitchen and dining room, living room with fireplace. First floor: 4 bedrooms, large bath, large hall with professional football, utility room floor with washing machine, dryer, drying rack, ironing board with iron, sink with storage. Top floor: 1 bedroom, bright gallery with a library and reading chair. Outdoor: 750m ² landscaped scale plot with double garage, large terrace with garden furniture in teak, various outdoor play equipment (swings, slide, sandpit). Basics: Price is including additional costs, wood for fireplace, bedding, towels and cleaning. Services: concierge service on site., key advantages: spacious, warm, comfortable, Quality: rated with 5 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, 1 separate dining room, fully equipped kitchen, library, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Garage, Equipment:
* high quality fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and plenty of storage space, additional fridge / freezer in the utility room below
* Fireplace with wood stove, fire visible from the dining room
* large, bright dining room with access to terrace
* Separate TV room
* Reading area in the gallery with a library and a wide view
* only tile and hardwood floors
* Underfloor heating
* first and second floor windows with blinds
* your own laundry room with washer, dryer, drying rack, ironing board
* Double garage at the house
* Teak garden furniture, parasol, barbecue and bonfire
* Games and toys for children (swings, slide, sandpit) and adults (professional football)
Location Lübeck Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Lübeck Airport. From Lübeck Airport the distance to the unit at Fuhlnborn 17, 23701 Eutin is about 46 km (28.7 miles), approximately a 44 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Eutin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $107-$202 for 6 persons.
Unit Size: 2153 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Fireplace
Eutin - amidst the nature park located Holstein Switzerland - offers visitors a unique holiday experience. These have different landscape zones as wooded hills, bordered by hedgerows fields, the numerous lakes and the Baltic Sea sandy beach with.
Discover Eutin and local activities:
* For sports lovers there is an extensive network of trails for hiking, running, cycling and horse riding.
* For canoeists the Schwentine Eutin to Kiel is navigable by the Holstein lakes.
* For swimmers, there are countless swimming areas at lakes and sea, as well as indoor and outdoor water parks.
* Culture lovers can look forward to the historic city centers and the restored palaces in Plön and Eutin and Lübeck is not far.
* Baltic spa - bathing with long slides and a large sauna area with access to the Baltic Sea
* Grömitzer wave - wave pool with sauna and views of the Baltic Sea
* White beach houses - sub-tropical swimming paradise beach fun with a variety of slides
* Bird Park Niendorf
* White beach houses - Columbus Park
* Experimental forest Trappenkamp
* Deer Park Eekholt
* Sealife Sealife Timmendorf or Timmendorfer beach
More travel info about Eutin: In Germany's northernmost province, Schleswig-Holstein, you will find a town of Eutin, situated not far from the Baltic coast. Today Eutin is home to about 17,000 residents, and its roots extend far into the past. The community began as a Slavic settlement in the 7th and 8th centuries, before passing into Dutch and then German hands. Eutin was the birthplace of the prominent German composer Carl Maria von Weber, and in honor of its famed son, the town has capitalized on its musical history. A large open-air theater, with 2,000 seats, is located in the park of the Eutin Castle. In July and August of every year, the Eutin Festival features several opera performances, which attract visitors from all over. The operas are performed by music students in Eutin and students from the University of Kansas. (Lawrence, Kansas, is both the home of the University of Kansas and the sister city of Eutin.) Eutin also holds a Blues Festival in early summer with musicians coming from around the world. For those whose tastes lean more toward the outdoors than the arts, Eutin is ideally located in a landscape full of lakes and forests. Popular activities in the surrounding area include fishing, swimming, boating, and canoeing. An ideal day trip for the nature fan is a cycling tour through this lake district. However, if you are more inclined to urban pleasures, Kiel can be quickly reached by train (distance of only 29 miles).