Guest Room in Colditz - 269 sqft, romantic, quiet, relaxing (# 2789)
Idyllic location on the edge of a small village just 2 km away Colditz Castle. We have many small animals on the farm and the old half-timbered house has been ecologically renovated., key advantages: romantic, quiet, relaxing, 1 living/family room with dining area, , upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Equipment:
* Wash basin and free standing victorian bathtub in the room, separate toilet
* Yard, lawn, and garden
* upgraded interiors, clean, and well furnished
* very comfortable, makes you feel at home
* Garden furniture and barbecue
* For our guests a barbeque area with views into the setting sun, a lawn to the paddock and a sand box with toys for children are available. In summer it is just a short walk (15 min) to the forest pool with a large slide.
Location Leipzig/Halle Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Leipzig/Halle Airport. From Leipzig/Halle Airport the distance to the unit at Meuselwitzer Weg 3, 04680 Colditz is about 69 km (43.1 miles), approximately a 57 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Colditz, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $55-$54 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 269 square feet
Additional Features: Television, Garden
Zschirla is a quiet village in the Mulde valley, not far from the town of Colditz. Those looking for relaxation, rest, fresh air, healthy food and sports. It is a great starting point for small and large hikes in the surrounding area, for cycling, and boat trips. In the vicinity there are several equestrian centers and idyllic forest pool. In the 20-km radius, there are several castles (Colditz, Mildenstein, Rochlitz) and numerous small museums and venues.
The house has been renovated in the last 10 years, piece by piece, with environmentally friendly products. The farm also has two horses, two cats, ducks, and a colorful flock of chickens. The house is self-sufficienct and welcome those who may enjoy helping with the hay in the stables or in the garden.
Discover Colditz and local activities:
* Schloss Colditz
* Tiergartenwald near Colditz (30 min)
* Heimatturm in Hausdorf (45 min)
* Radtour entlang der Mulde nach Klosterbuch (etwa 1 h)
* Boat tour
* Kletterwald Kriebstein
* Bad Lausick pool
* Fitness, Sauna and Salzgrotte in Leisnig
* Waldbad Colditz
* Wagon rides in Zschirla
* Fahrradverleih Paufler in Colditz, 8,50€ per day
More travel info about Colditz: Colditz is a city in the Free State of Saxony, Germany, near Leipzig, located on the banks of the river Mulde. The city has a population of 5,188 (2005).