Vacation Apartment in Ravensburg - 431 sqft, spacious and tastefully furnished, comfort (# 2752)
The vacation apartments at Hügle Estate are generous in size and tastefully decorated with loving attention given to even the smallest details. Fully furnished and complete with a well-equipped, modern kitchen each of our apartments also offer a private telephone line, television with satellite reception, and high-speed internet access through the estate’s wireless network – simply bring your laptop and surf for free! Of course, linens and towels are supplied as well., key advantages: spacious and tastefully furnished, comfort, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Ravensburg, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Apartment type Säntis, 40sm, 1 bedroom, 42 square meters of total living space on the ground floor; an open-concept living room with kitchen and dinette area; one bedroom; a 3-piece bath including shower; a separate entrance; walkout to an 8.5 square meter balcony with southern exposure and view of Lake Constance and the Alps.
Each new vacation apartment offers an impressive list of features including: all-natural hardwood flooring in the living room and bedrooms, terracotta ceramic tiles in all bathrooms and a well-equipped, built-in kitchen (including an oven, stove top, refrigerator and in some cases a dishwasher). Each apartment also comes with a telephone, a television with satellite reception and high speed internet access via the estate’s wireless local network.
* Cleaning- Upon request, we can clean your vacation apartment during your stay. If you will be staying for a longer duration we can arrange for a regular time to clean your apartment. Simply let us know what you would like to have done – washing or ironing, for example.
* Mail- Even on vacation you shouldn’t have to do without your daily newspaper. Have your paper, as well as any other important mail, delivered to the estate and we’ll see to it everything is directed to your apartment. Our mailman is very friendly and is happy to bring your mail with him!
* Storage- There is plenty of storage available for guests at the estate. Simply ask where to store your bicycles, sporting equipment etc. and we’ll find a solution.
* Parking- Park right in front of your apartment! Packing or unpacking the car is quick and convenient. If you’re planning on doing a bicycle tour of the area or otherwise need parking for an extended period of time, no problem. Let us know and we’ll make arrangements.
* Cleaning Supplies and Laundry Facilities- Various cleaning supplies and materials are available to guests at the estate in the Supplies room, free of charge. A washing machine and dryer are also available for guests to use.
* Mountain bike rentals- Just come to the office and ask us about our daily or weekly mountain bike rental rates.
Leisure & Activities
You can visit us at any time and use our leisure surroundings as a day guest:
* Enjoy our newly opened Kaffeewirtschaft. A modern café, restaurant and event room for the whole family.
* From June to October we offer our corn field labyrinth. Fun and adventure for kids and an enjoyable way to relax for grown-ups!
* Our adventure barn, an indoor fun facility in our historic barn with trampolines, bouncers, slides and fun for children & adults is open throughout the year.
Location Friedrichshafen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Friedrichshafen Airport. From Friedrichshafen Airport the distance to the unit at Bottenreute 5, 88214 Ravensburg is about 13 km (8.1 miles), approximately a 17 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ravensburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $125-$161 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 431 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Garden, Telephone
Originally built by the current owner’s grandfather, the estate’s main barn – renowned at the time of construction in 1937 for its size and quality workmanship – has been carefully restored and expanded to include a row of beautiful, fully modern vacation apartments. Completed in 2004/05, the new addition blends in harmoniously with the traditional architecture on the estate and in the region but stylish, modern architectural elements made from wood native to the area and other natural-looking materials beautifully accent and enhance the structure. The barn is perched on a hill facing the south. This southern exposure allows to experience a unique, unspoilt view of meadows and forests and a panoramic view of Lake Constance and the Alps. Wildflower meadows, a garden with a space for grilling, as well as a playground with a swing, sandbox and jungle gym for kids, surround the barn.
Discover Ravensburg and local activities:
* There is a bakery located about 1 km away, in the adjacent village of Obereschach, which offers fresh bread, pastries and coffee as well as some groceries. From Bottenreute, you’ll find the bakery 100m after the Obereschach city-limits sign in a yellow house on the corner of an intersection on the right side of the street.
* Two times per week (Mondays and Thursdays at around 9 a.m.) a merchant drives to the Hügle estate to offer fresh-baked goods from his ‘Fresh-mobile.’
* In Oberhofen, which is roughly 2km from Bottenreute, you’ll find a mid-size grocery store, a post office and two banks.
* If you need a larger selection of goods to choose from, Kaufland is a large grocery store that also offers a range of clothing and household items. It is located directly on the main road from Bottenreute/Obereschach into Ravensburg roughly 200m past the Ravensburg city-limits sign on the right-hand side.
* Gasthof zum Loewen, or Lion’s Inn, (Dorfbrunnenstrasse 20/1, Gornhofen, Tel. (0751) 6 20 32) is located approx. 1km away in the quiet village of Gornhofen and offers traditional German cuisine.
* Gasthof Igel, or Hedgehog Inn, (Liebenhofen 56, 88287 Gruenkraut, Tel. (0751) 6 28 98) is located slightly further away in Gruenkraut but offers original Swabish meals.
There’s a bus stop 30 meters from the estate. By bus, it takes about 20 minutes to reach Ravensburg, 20 minutes to reach Tettnang and 30 minutes to reach Friedrichshafen. The bus comes to Bottenreute 10 times daily. From the Obereschach bus stop, buses leave more frequently – every 20 minutes. The Obereschach stop is approximately 1.5 km away from the estate, or roughly 15 minutes away by foot. You’ll find the Bottenreute bus stop on Line 3.
* Finding us from Ulm: Drive the B30 in direction Friedrichshafen. Pass Ravensburg in direction Ravensburger Spieleland (sign in brown colour) or direction Tettnang/ Lindau. At the crossing in Obere-schach turn left in direction Prestenberg/ Gornhofen. Follow the road K7981 about 1.5km. After driving through a forest uphill, you reach Bottenreute and Gut Hügle on the right hand side. Follow the sign ‘Büro’ and you will find the reception.
* Finding us from the A96/ Wangen: Drive the road B32 in direction Ravensburg until Grünkraut. Turn left in the Scherzachstraße. Follow the road until you reach a T-crossing. Turn right to the L335 and after 50m turn left in the K7982 direction Obereschach/ Kemmerlang. At the following crossing in a forest turn left to the K7985 direction Obersulgen/ Fildenmoos. Pass Fildenmoos and turn right after about 3km on the K7981 direction Gornhofen/ Obereschach. Drive straight downhill passing Gornhofen and after 500m you reach Bottenreute and Gut Hügle on the left hand side. Fol-low the sign ‘Büro’ and you will find the reception.
* Finding us from Friedrichshafen: Drive the B30 in direction Ravensburg. At the crossing in Untereschach turn right in direction Obereschach. Cross the B467 in direction Gornhofen/ Prestenberg and follow the K7981 about 1.5km. After driving through a forest uphill, you reach Bottenreute and Gut Hügle on the right hand side. Follow the sign ‘Büro’ and you will find the reception.
* Finding us from Tettnang/ Austria/ Switzerland: Drive the B467 in direction Ravensburg. At the crossing in Obereschach turn right in direction Prestenberg/ Gornhofen. Follow the road K7981 about 1.5km. After driving through a forest uphill, you reach Bottenreute and Gut Hügle on the right hand side. Follow the sign ‘Büro’ and you will find the reception.
More travel info about Ravensburg: Ravensburg has a rich history dating back to the 11th Century. Sitting at the crossroads of two international trading routes, Ravensburg became a wealthy town by the 14th Century and remained prosperous until the time of the Thirty Years' War. Being one of the first German cities to manufacture paper made Ravensburg a leader in the paper industry. Today, however, Ravensburg is best known for its games. The company Ravensburger is well known the world over for children's board games, books, and puzzles and the city of Ravensburg has embraced this association with games wholeheartedly. Ravensburg Spielt is an annual festival in September that finds the city turned into a giant playroom. Tourists can also visit the Museum Ravensburger in the old headquarters for the company, which offers exhibits on its history and, of course, games to be played by the visitors. Ravensburger Spieleland is a theme park just outside the city that also promotes the playfulness of the town. Those interested in a bit more sedate sightseeing should visit the Humpis-Quartier Museum, which is the largest historical museum in the area of Upper Swabia, made up of seven late medieval buildings that can be toured. If you want to take a break to do a bit of shopping, take a stroll down Bachstrasse or along Marktstrasse. A number of the towers for which the city earned its nickname the City of Towers and Gates can be toured for breathtaking views. If you have time for a day trip, visit the beautiful shores of Lake Constance.