LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Bad Aibling - 527 sqft, new, modern, bright (# 2747)
Our stylishly renovated 4-star apartments are located in the heart of Bad Aibling. They are bright and modern rooms with new furniture and kitchens. Each apartment has a spacious balcony with dining area and sun loungers. From there you can enjoy wonderful views of the peaceful oasis of the city and the park. The train station, bus station, tourist information, bakers, ice cream, many other shops and restaurants are located right around the corner., key advantages: new, modern, bright, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Bad Aibling, Walking distance into downtown Bad Aibling is only 5 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Apartment 3: (49qm) is located on the first floor has a bedroom with double bed, a living room with sofa and recliner chairs, kitchen with dining table and a bathroom. The large balcony (12sqm) offers sun loungers and a dining area.
* Designer wooden floor
* Comfort ventilation
* Underfloor heating
* Flat screen TV
* private balcony with sun beds and dining table (overlooking the park)
* fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and Senseo coffee machine
* Solid wood beds with mattresses and hygiene - beds (suitable for allergy sufferers)
* comfortable pull out couch (2 additional beds)
* Safe, phone
* Washer / dryer (on request)
* Bicycle Rental
* Parking lot
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Meggendorferstrasse 1, 83043 Bad Aibling is about 100 km (62.5 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 3 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bad Aibling, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $90-$69 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 527 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Dish Washer, Microwave, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Balcony, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
The property borders the park and is central but pleasantly quiet. The train station, bus station, tourist information, bakers, ice cream, many other shops and restaurants are located right around the corner.
Arriving by train
* from Bad Aibling to our house it is only a 5 minute walk
* go down the Bahnhofstraße to the intersection
* then turn right onto Meggendorferstraße
* the yellow house (No.1) on the left side
Travellling by car
* from the Autobahnausfahrt "Bad Aibling" go just across the Pullach roundabout
* before the Shell gas station, turn left onto Ganghoferstraße
* Continue about 800m to Lindenstraße
* Follow this road to the railway track, turn onto Dr.-Beck-Straße just after the track
* Make a sharp left onto Meggendorferstraße at the end of the road
* Our house (no.1) is on the right side (yellow, with wooden balconies)
* Park right on our property or unload at the front door
More travel info about Bad Aibling: Located in Upper Bavaria, Bad Aibling and its surroundings were settled by Celtic tribes, starting around 500 BC. In the Middle Ages, Bad Aibling was an administrative center of the Counts of Falkenstein. After the obliteration of the Neuburg-Falkenstein dynasty, the town became part of the realm of the prominent Wittelsbach family. In 1845, the first therapeutic treatments with peat pulp were offered. Bad Aibling received the title "Bad" (spa or springs) in 1895. After World War II, Bad Aibling evolved into a major center for intelligence organizations and secret services.