Vacation Apartment in Dresden - spacious, warm, friendly (# 2712)
Situated in the quiet neighborhood of Dresden-Buehlau, this spacious, 1-bedroom apartment can sleep 5 guests. The kitchen is fully equipped, and the property is close to the mass transit lines., key advantages: spacious, warm, friendly, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Equipment:
* 76 m²
* Bathroom with shower and toilet
* fully equipped kitchen
* spacious living room
* Bedroom with double bed
* TV and radio available
* Towels and sheets are available
* Extra bed up to 5 persons possible
Location Dresden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Dresden Airport. From Dresden Airport the distance to the unit at Kirschauer Straße 6, 01324 Dresden is about 14 km (8.7 miles), approximately a 18 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Dresden, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $132-$60 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Television, Sofabed
If you are looking for rest and relaxation rather than after Großstadtgetummel sightseeing and offers you the opportunity for walks in a nearby Dresdner Heide relax or to make excursions to the Saxon Switzerland and the Erzgebirge.
Discover Dresden and local activities:
* Grünes Gewölbe
* Militärhistorisches Museum der Bundeswehr
* Buchmuseum der Sächsischen Landesbibliothek
* Schloss und Park Pillnitz
* Dresdner Residenzschloss
* Leonardi-Museum Dresden
* Porzellansammlung Dresden
* Verkehrsmuseum Dresden
* Stadtmuseum Dresden
* Motorway (A4) from Berlin and Chemnitz, coming from the opposite direction
* Exit Dresden Hellerau
* Continue towards the center on the Radeburger Straße
* at the second traffic light turn left onto the Stauffenbergallee
* go under railway bridge
* at the traffic light (corner of Königsbrücker Str.) go straight to the end Stauffenbergallee
* Continue straight on the road to the end of the Waldschlösschenstraße
* then turn to the left on the Bautzner Straße/ B6 (tram rail crossing)
* Continue straight ahead to the B6 OT "Bühlau"
* next junction turn right onto Kirschauer Straße
* Apartment Illgen (No. 6) after a few meters on the right side of the road
More travel info about Dresden: Dresden is the capital city of the German Federal Free State of Saxony. It is situated in a valley on the River Elbe. With a pleasant location and a mild climate, as well as Baroque-style architecture and numerous world-renowned museums and art collections, Dresden has been called "Elbflorenz" (Florence of the Elbe). The incorporation of neighboring rural communities over the past 60 years has made Dresden the fourth largest urban district by area in Germany after Berlin, Hamburg, and Cologne. While in Dresden, be sure to enjoy its many cultural sites, including the Zwinger, the Semperoper, the Frauenkirche, the Green Vault, and Pillnitz Palace and gardens.