The house is on the edge of Kössern and offers four guests a comfortable stay. It can be equipped with extra beds for up to seven people to stay. Quiet holiday, friendly service, eco-tourism and solidarity with our beautiful and historic setting are our trademarks. Families with children and seniors are welcome. Even the business traveler who is looking after his work rest and relaxation will find that with us., key advantages: spacious, warm, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Equipment:
* A meadow with 6-m-willow gazebo and barbecue area is part of the house - games, books, pool, bicycles, WLAN / LAN (DSL) and on demand computer with Internet access will be our guests like to be provided.
* The kitchen is equipped with two hotplates, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cutlery and crockery. Bedding, hot and cold water, heating and electricity are included in the price.
* You want to bring your pet? You! For previous arrangement, we are grateful. For your four-legged friends are ready to request a kennel on our property. We provide catering and tourist services.
* Parking bay for three cars
* Pool (4 m x 7 m)
* 6-m-willow pavilion
* Kitchen with full equipment
* WC / shower
* Two satellite TVs
* Internet access (DSL)
* WLAN / LAN
* Shopping service
Prices / Other:
The apartment is ideally designed for 4 people but can accommodate up to 6 persons if needed.
Location Leipzig/Halle Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Leipzig/Halle Airport. From Leipzig/Halle Airport the distance to the unit at Feldseite 3, 04668 Grimma is about 45 km (28.1 miles), approximately a 46 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Grimma, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $41-$49 for 1 person.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Gas Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Outdoor Pool, Sofabed
Walk along the Thümmlitzwald, Mulde and the Colditz-Glastener forest just a few kilometers away. Nearby cities like Grimma, Colditz, Bad Lausick or Trebsen can be reached by bicycle. Others further away like Oschatz, Meißen, and Leipzig (only 22 miles) can be reached by car.
Discover Kössern and local activities:
* Kössern - a village with a baroque lodge (Jagdhaus) with big garden, a 150 year-old school (now youth club), a 100-year-old Mulde River bridge and the recreation area Thümmlitzsee with water sport possibilities
* Großbothen (2 km) - with the Wilhelm-Ostwald park and the old church, gives it varied shopping possibilities and a big outdoor swimming pool
* Höfgen/Kaditzsch (7 km) - ship mill, Mulde River ferry, old water mill, monument smiths
* Nimbschen (7 km) - Cloister ruin - from here the later wife Martin Luther, Katharina von Bora, from the cloister loneliness fled in the bulging life
* Colditz (9 km) - with historical market, Schloss Colditz (former officer's prison camp), museum, observation tower and various catering trade, animal park and forest bath
* Grimma (10 km) - historical city centre which destroyed during the flood in August, 2002 - Pöppelmann-bridge, museum, concert hall (minster), Church of Our Lady, Seume museum in the Göschenhaus, high school Saint Augustin, sports possibilities (tennis, squash, badminton, table tennis, bowling, go-cart)
* Trebsen (15 km) - Castle Trebsen, with museum and gastronomic surprises, mountain camp with historical building material
* Wurzen (25 km) - Big capital town with historical city centre - Crostigall - birthplace of Joachim Ringelnatz - postal gate
* Rochlitz (20 km) - Town of the porphyry stone quarry - Katharinenkirche - castle Observation tower on the Rochlitzer mountain
* Bad Lausick - health resort town with the leisure bath and fun bath RIFF
From the exits Grimma and Mutzschen on the A 14 (Halle-Dresden) take federal highway 107 and go about two kilometres. Arrival is also possible by rail (railway station Großbothen) - we fetch you with pleasure.
To Kössern from Grimma / Großbothen: You cross the Mulde River bridge, bend in the lodge on the left in the direction of Förstgen / Schkortitz, after approx. 150 m you bend (before the bus stop) on the right in the lane (Feldseite), after approx. 100 m you see on the left the ALTE KÄSEREI - you use please the parking bay near the house
By Train: From Leipzig central station or from Dresden to Großbothen. We will be more than happy to pick you up fro the railway station
More travel info about Grimma: Grimma is a town in the Free State of Saxony, Germany on the left bank of the Mulde, 25 kilometres (16 mi) southeast of Leipzig. Founded in c. 1170, it is part of the Leipzig district.