Vacation Apartment in Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 861 sqft, newly furnished, comfortable, relaxing (# 2635)
The apartments are in a very central, but quiet location in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Here you can enjoy peace and quiet with stunning views of the mountains. It makes for an ideal holiday destination because everything is within walking distance. Nearby you will find everything for your daily needs: a bakery and a supermarket within two minutes walking distance. A public telephone box is located directly in front of the house. The bus stop for the free local bus and train station are just 10 minutes., key advantages: newly furnished, comfortable, relaxing, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Garmisch-Partenkirchen is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* The very beautiful, complete. new apartment has about 80 square meters of space
* Well equipped with satellite TV, Radio / CD player, dishwasher, microwave, heated bathroom floors and walk-in closet, it offers ideal conditions for a perfect holiday.
* For the little ones there is a high chair, travel cot including bedding and a changing mat
* Southeast-facing balcony
* Bed linen and towels are included.
* High season: 01.01.-08.01, 01.02.-31.03, 01.06.-15.10, 16.12.-31.12.
* Off-season: 09.01.-31.01, 01.04.-31.05, 16.10.-15.12
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Am Holzhof 2, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen is about 126 km (78.7 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 24 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Garmisch-Partenkirchen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $96-$88 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 861 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Sofabed
Discover Garmisch-Partenkirchen and local activities:
* Nearby you will find everything for your daily needs, a bakery and a supermarket within two minutes walking distance. A public telephone box is located directly in front of the house.
* The bus stop for the free local bus and train stations are approximately 10 minutes walk away. Many beautiful walks around Garmisch-Partenkirchen are just a few minutes away.
* Friends of the cross-country skiing are welcome. The entrance to the trail is located about 5 minutes.
More travel info about Garmisch-Partenkirchen: Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a lovely town in southern Bavaria and a great destination if you’re a hiker or skier, or just want to surround yourself with gorgeous Alpine scenery. Don’t miss the spectacular view from the Zugspitze: at 2,962 meters, it’s Germany’s tallest mountain. The town is served by the A95 Autobahn (motorway), and has railway connections to Munich, Innsbruck, Reutte, and the Zugspitze itself. The views of the majestic peak from the town are especially spectacular, and several accessible hiking trails cover both the lower and higher elevations. In addition to skiing and hiking, you may wish to visit the historic cobblestoned Ludwigstrasse, which invites you to stroll, linger, shop and to have a meal in one of the numerous Bavarian guesthouses and restaurants. Other notable points of interest include the Werdenfels Castle, where accused witches were held, tried, and executed at theturn of the 16th century, the King's House on Schachen, the Partnach Gorge, and Wank Mountain.