LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Heidelberg - quiet and central location (# 2628)
The apartment is between Rohrbacher and Gaisbergstraße and has been modernized since its construction in 1984/85. The apartment is on the third floor of the building. From the terrace you have a wonderful view over the Gaisberg. The apartment includes an underground garage in the basement which is only available to residents. On the ground and first floor are shops, restaurants, and small businesses., key advantages: quiet and central location, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Heidelberg, Walking distance into downtown Heidelberg is only 10 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* There is a parking space in the garage that has an elevator leading to the apartment on the third floor.
* The entrance is located between the restaurant and the front right of the red sandstone building.
* The living room has laminate flooring / carpet and a wall unit. A modern TV with cable connection and an Internet offers guests entertainment, information, and communication possibilities. There is a small kitchen nook and dining table made of wood. From the living room you can reach the large covered balcony.
* The bedroom has two separately adjustable beds (90x200), two bedside tables, a large wardrobe and a mirror. Also from the bedroom, the guest has a separate entrance to the balcony.
* The rich and modern kitchen is equipped with dishes, pots, pans, glasses, electric cooker (ceramic hob with 4), oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, and egg cookers.
* Bathroom with shower and toilet. There is also washing machine and dryer.
* Underground parking (not mandatory) per day 5, - €
* The rates include all utilities such as electricity, water, sewage, heating, waste disposal, fee and Internet
* Long term renters: In a continuous posting of more than 3 weeks we offer prices on request - please contact us! Students, business travelers and corporate staff are welcome.
Location Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Holzweg 8, 68766 Heidelberg is about 22 km (13.7 miles), approximately a 20 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Heidelberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $137-$162 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Sofabed
In the western city, and between Rohrbacher Gaisbergstraße, near the Alois link - place the residence 1984/85 built in modern construction. It consists of two building complexes, which are connected by a private walk with each other.
Discover Heidelberg and local activities:
* Just a few meters from the house - 19th century cemetery which is considered to be one of the most beautiful cemeteries in Germany. Reichspräsident Friedrich Ebert and the conductor/composer Wilhelm Furtwängler are just a few notable people who are buried here.
* The main department stores in the area of ??Heidelberg Poststraße and Bismarckplatz are just minutes away on foot.
* Hospital, bakery, confectionery, discount stores and other shops are also close to the house and are easily accessible on foot.
* Immediately southwest of the city is located in Heidelberg West, the city. It is a very popular district in Heidelberg, near and within walking distance to town center, located next to the forest to Gaisberg. A rich collection of cultural monuments, landscaped courtyards and gardens make the western town in the core area into one of the most desirable residential district of Heidelberg. The development consists mainly of villas, some three-to five-story apartment buildings. Most houses were built before 1910 and are in very nice condition.
* Heidelberg University
* Heidelberg is embedded in a diverse landscape that invites you to a variety of excursions and activities. With this trip you can not only see Heidelberg, but also learn about the environment! In close range you will find the Neckar valley, the Bergstraße, the Southern Wine Route and the Odenwald.
* Schwetzingen is located just 10 km from Heidelberg and available in a few minutes. There are a thousand reasons to come to Schwetzingen - his famous asparagus is just one of them. Elector Carl Theodor left the castle and one of the most beautiful gardens in Europe. Amidst this enchanted castle, the magnificent Rococo theater is built. Just 8 km from Schwetzingen, Hockenheim is the world famous Hockenheimring.
* From the mild climate influenced Palatinate, near the German Wine Road, Speyer is on the left bank of the Rhine, about 20 km. Between the magnificent architecture and idyllic places, picturesque corners, narrow streets is spreading Mediterranean atmosphere and the Palatinate of life.
* There is plenty to see and do in the 40 km distant Worms: the Romanesque Cathedral, the oldest Jewish cemetery in Europe, the former Jewish Quarter in the Old Town or Raschihaus synagogue and the Jewish Museum.
* Imperial Palace of Bad Wimpfen
In the immediate vicinity of the apartment is the S-Bahn-station "West City / South City" between the city and residential area west of the southern part of the Heidelberg Rohrbacher Strasse. From the Rohrbacherstraße there are direct access to both platforms via stairs or lifts. The direct link to the inner city tram is also located there.
More travel info about Heidelberg: Situated on the Neckar River and home to approximately 150,000 people, Heidelberg is one of Germany's most popular and picturesque travel destinations. Heidelberg provides both a glimpse at history with its world famous castle, and a look to the future as a forward-thinking municipality, coupled with advanced research coming from the oldest university in Germany, established in 1386. The town itself is relatively small, and most visitors spend time in the old part of the town and the Bismarckplatz. In addition to the castle and university, other highlights of Heidelberg include the oldest botanical gardens in Germany (Botanischer Garden der Universitaet), the beautiful and inspiring Philosopher’s Walk (Philosophenweg), and the largest regional Gothic church (Heiliggeistkirche). The Palatinate Museum, one of Heidelberg's finest baroque residences, houses extensive collections of art and artifacts, in addition to covering the history of the town and region. These are among the reasons that more than 3 million people visit Heidelberg each year.