Vacation Apartment in Gelnhausen - 624 sqft, friendly, completely furnished, wifi (# 2599) #2599
The ground-floor apartment is bright, friendly and above all fully furnished. The large terrace looking into the forest is ideal for barbecues. The flat is situated in an idyllic location right on the edge of the Vogelsbergs with great views of the Spessart. It is located in the city of Gelnhausen, Barbarossa, a city with a beautiful old town, restored half-timbered houses and nationally popular guided tours in themed costume., key advantages: friendly, completely furnished, wifi, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Gelnhausen is only 30 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Two sides of the property is nestled in the forest with the third side having a wonderful view of the Spessart especially in winter! The apartment is approximately 58 square meters, non-smoking, and is situated on the ground floor.
* The living room is built in the conservatory-style. It is the central room of the apartment. From there it leads into the kitchen to the bathroom and the bedroom. The room is equipped with a pull out sofa-bed for up to 2 people. For amusement, you will find a television with satellite TV and wireless internet. The bedroom is separated by a sliding door from the living room. Even the existing curtain can be used to separate the two rooms.
* The bedroom has plenty of room. With separate satellite TV you can see its own program independently of the living room TV. To be able to sleep well during warm summer nights, there is air conditioning. It is equipped with a handy fold-away bed that can be folded to save space during the day. Additional sleeping facilities offer a single fold-away bed and a sofa bed and a sturdy travel cot. The wardrobe and closet compartments offer around the bed plenty of storage space for clothes.
* The kitchen is cozy enough for the preparation of meals. It has a kitchenette with refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. In addition, you will find (almost) everything you need in a kitchen. There is also a small dining area for four.
* The bathroom is well-lit, tiled and has a shower, toilet, and further storage space. Laundry facilities are available as well as a hair dryer. Here you will find enough space for your cosmetics and bathroom accessories.
* Children under 6 should share bed with parents. Should a separate bed for the child to be desired, we charge € 4.00 per night for this.
* For stays longer than 14 nights, we assume the cost of cleaning.
* All prices are current prices and fixed prices for the apartment, including electricity, heating and water.
* Free on request: hair dryer, laundry facilities, air conditioning, wireless internet, satellite television x2
Experience in the Barbarossastadt up close and explore the history of the Middle Ages. Come in and walk in the footsteps of the Emperor Barbarossa and his successors. Gelnhausen also offers many other attractions such as the geographic center of the European Union. No matter what age or interest, there is something for everyone!
Gelnhausen as Barbarossa city is beautifully located in the Kinzig valley - between Vogelsberg and Spessart. Haitz is very centrally located. The A66 motorway is just a few minutes away. The train station Haitz-Höchst - at the Frankfurt-Fulda - is just a 5 minute walk away as well as the local bus stop. Haitz has a mini-mall with food and beverage market, butcher, florist, clothing store and bank.
Discover Gelnhausn and local activities:Food/Restaurants
* 0,60 km - Gaststätte "Zum Lamm"
* 0,70 km - "Haitzer-Einkaufzentrum"
* 0,70 km - Pizzeria "Da Aldo"
* 0,90 km - Gaststätte "Zum Hirsch"
* 0,00 km - Wald-Wanderweg, for Nordic-Walking
* 0,60 km - Biking paths
* 2,20 km - Spas of Gelnhausen
* 3,20 km - Historical Erlebnisführung in Gelnhausen
* 4,80 km - Hallenbad Gelnhausen
Traffic/Proximity from apartment
* 0,30 km - Bushaltestelle Stadtbus
* 0,40 km - Bahnhof Haitz-Höchst und Bahnstrecke Frankfurt-Fulda
* 2,10 km - Autobahnanschluss A66
* 3,20 km - Gelnhausen Altstadt
* 4,30 km - Hauptbahnhof Gelnhausen und Bahnstrecke Frankfurt-Fulda
* 5,70 km - Sportflugplatz Gelnhausen
* 7,70 km - Wächtersbacher Messe
* 11,50 km - Bad Orb
* 16,60 km - Bad Soden-Salmünster
* 51,50 km - Messe Frankfurt am Main
* 58,10 km - Flughafen Frankfurt am Main
Driving Directions Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Am Waldeck 11, 63571 Gelnhausen is about 54 km (33.7 miles), approximately a 39 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Gelnhausen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $55 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 624 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Games, Sofabed
More travel info about Gelnhausen: Gelnhausen is a town and the capital of the Main-Kinzig-Kreis, in Hesse, Germany. It is located approx. 40 kilometers east of Frankfurt am Main, between the Vogelsberg mountains and the Spessart range at the river Kinzig. According to the Institut Géographique National since 1 January 2007 the geographic centre of the European Union is exactly located on a wheat field outside the town.