Vacation Apartment in Eutin - 1184 sqft, completely equipped, children-friendly (# 2560) #2560
Book one of our semi-detached houses with about 110 square meters and 4 bedrooms, each with one double bed. It offers plenty of room for 2 families, large families, large groups or 2 generations. Here you can spend time together with each other, with room to retire. On the ground floor, as on the second floor there is a kitchen, a bath with shower, two bedrooms and a cozy living-dining area. The ground floors have a fireplace that spreads a cozy atmosphere especially during the cold season. Through 3m wide French windows to the west you have an excellent view of the Holstein Switzerland in the summer and also of the nest of the stork family (May - August)., key advantages: completely equipped, children-friendly, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Eutin, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Book one of our semi-detached houses with about 110 square meters and 4 bedrooms, each with one double bed. It offers plenty of room for 2 families, large families, large groups or 2 generations.Here you can spend time together with each other, with room to retire.
On the ground floor, as on the second floor there is a kitchen, a bath with shower, two bedrooms and a cozy living-dining area. The ground floors have a fireplace that spreads a cozy atmosphere especially during the cold season. Through 3m wide French windows to the west and the upstairs balconies you have an excellent view of the Holstein Switzerland in the summer and also of the nest of the stork family (May - August).
On the terrace (southwest) you can start the day with a nice breakfast or let the evening ring out with a glass of wine. Next to the terrace you have a 50 m² yard of your own. The balconies are big enough to enjoy breakfast or a glass of wine.
We offer 2 detached houses and 4 apartments and adjust them according to your personal needs. The Storchenhof lies in the village of Meinsdorf village, municipality Süsel, about 1km away from Eutin (on a bike path 10 minutes away). Eutin offers great shopping, culture, sports and much more. The Baltic Sea invites you to swim and take long walks.
* Bicycle Rental: Eutin and surroundings are ideal for scenery and very well-built bike trails for long bike rides. We'll rent you the right bike, and we also offer storage facilities for bicycles and motorcycles.
* Bakery: If you like to tackle in the morning a little easier. We bring your sandwiches right to your door.
* Fishing boat: for when you want to make a fishing trip on the Baltic Sea or surrounding lakes. Contact us, we have one.
* Childcare: by prior agreement we will take care of your little ones.
* Playground: our kids' playhouse packed with delights such as scooters, kitchen, three-wheeler ... Our swing and slide with sandbox hits the hearts of the "little ones".
* Cot and high chair for a children's holiday is just naturally a high chair and cot.
* Wagon: For visiting the Hansa Park or different day trips like hiking, you can use our carts.
* Pets are welcome.
* Riding: Our farm has two paddocks. The horses and ponies in the paddocks are our neighbors', and our guests have the opportunity to ride them. 2, 4 horses of the school horses, just right!
From A1 exit 15 Eutin: Take exit 15, go toward Eutin Haffkrug / Sierksdorf / Kiel, 0.3 km. Turn right at B76 (signposted Eutin / Lübeck-Travemünde / Kiel), 12.2 km. Exit on the left side direction Gleschendorf / Eutin, 0.2 km. Turn left at K55, 1.0 km. Turn right at Karl-Hamann Street, 0.3 km.
Culture in Eutin:
* Ostholstein Museum Eutin is the regional museum of Ostholstein in Schleswig-Holstein, located in the former building of the stables of the castle Eutin.
* Eutin castle is the cultural center and the nucleus of the city and is, along with the Glücksburger Castle and the Gottorf one of the court's most important secular buildings in Schleswig-Holstein.
* Eutiner Festival is one of Germany's most prestigious opera festivals and takes place in the summer months of July and August on the right on the Great Eutin lakeside open-air theater in the old ducal palace gardens.
* Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival (SHMF) is one of the largest classical music festival and takes place annually during the summer months at the same time at several locations in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein.
Driving Directions Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport. From Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport the distance to the unit at Karl-Hamann-strasse 13, 23701 Eutin is about 80 km (50.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 20 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Eutin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $166 for 8 persons.
Unit Size: 1184 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
More travel info about Eutin: Eutin is the district capital of Eastern Holstein (German: Ostholstein) located in the northern German state of Schleswig-Holstein. Eutin is the birthplace of composer Carl Maria von Weber. To honor him, an open air theater (Freilichtbuehne) was built in a park in 1951 where several operas and orchestral works are performed during the summer months (changing each season).