Vacation Apartment in Eutin - 592 sqft, completely equipped, children-friendly (# 2555) #2555
In this ca. 55 sqm apartment with western balcony you'll find everything needed for a great vacation. The fully equipped kitchen provides you everything you need from the local ingredients to prepare meals, unless when the kitchen stays cool and you enjoy the numerous restaurants in the immediate area. The two cozy bedrooms (each with double bed, 160 and 140 cm wide) provide enough room for 4 persons. An extra bed for a 5th Person can be provided. The living and dining area invites you to cozy dinner, game rounds, or just TV. From here you have access to the balcony with an excellent view of the nest of the stork family (May - August)., key advantages: completely equipped, children-friendly, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Eutin, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
In this ca. 55 sqm apartment with western balcony you'll find everything needed for a great vacation. The fully equipped kitchen provides you everything you need from the local ingredients to prepare meals, unless when the kitchen stays cool and you enjoy the numerous restaurants in the immediate area.
The two cozy bedrooms (each with double bed, 160 and 140 cm wide) provide enough room for 4 persons. An extra bed for a 5th Person can be provided. The living and dining area invites you to cozy dinner, game rounds, or just TV. From here you have access to the balcony with an excellent view of the nest of the stork family (May - August).
We offer 2 detached houses and 4 apartments and adjust them according to your personal needs. The Storchenhof lies in the village of Meinsdorf village, municipality Süsel, about 1km away from Eutin (on a bike path 10 minutes away). Eutin offers great shopping, culture, sports and much more. The Baltic Sea invites you to swim and take long walks.
* Bicycle Rental: Eutin and surroundings are ideal for scenery and very well-built bike trails for long bike rides. We'll rent you the right bike, and we also offer storage facilities for bicycles and motorcycles.
* Bakery: If you like to tackle in the morning a little easier. We bring your sandwiches right to your door.
* Fishing boat: for when you want to make a fishing trip on the Baltic Sea or surrounding lakes. Contact us, we have one.
* Childcare: by prior agreement we will take care of your little ones.
* Playground: our kids' playhouse packed with delights such as scooters, kitchen, three-wheeler ... Our swing and slide with sandbox hits the hearts of the "little ones".
* Cot and high chair for a children's holiday is just naturally a high chair and cot.
* Wagon: For visiting the Hansa Park or different day trips like hiking, you can use our carts.
* Pets are welcome.
* Riding: Our farm has two paddocks. The horses and ponies in the paddocks are our neighbors', and our guests have the opportunity to ride them. 2, 4 horses of the school horses, just right!
From A1 exit 15 Eutin: Take exit 15, go toward Eutin Haffkrug / Sierksdorf / Kiel, 0.3 km. Turn right at B76 (signposted Eutin / Lübeck-Travemünde / Kiel), 12.2 km. Exit on the left side direction Gleschendorf / Eutin, 0.2 km. Turn left at K55, 1.0 km. Turn right at Karl-Hamann Street, 0.3 km.
Culture in Eutin:
* Ostholstein Museum Eutin is the regional museum of Ostholstein in Schleswig-Holstein, located in the former building of the stables of the castle Eutin.
* Eutin castle is the cultural center and the nucleus of the city and is, along with the Glücksburger Castle and the Gottorf one of the court's most important secular buildings in Schleswig-Holstein.
* Eutiner Festival is one of Germany's most prestigious opera festivals and takes place in the summer months of July and August on the right on the Great Eutin lakeside open-air theater in the old ducal palace gardens.
* Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival (SHMF) is one of the largest classical music festival and takes place annually during the summer months at the same time at several locations in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein.
Driving Directions Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport. From Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport the distance to the unit at Karl-Hamann-strasse 13, 23701 Eutin is about 80 km (50.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 20 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Eutin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $68-$98 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 592 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
More travel info about Eutin: Eutin is the district capital of Eastern Holstein (German: Ostholstein) located in the northern German state of Schleswig-Holstein. Eutin is the birthplace of composer Carl Maria von Weber. To honor him, an open air theater (Freilichtbuehne) was built in a park in 1951 where several operas and orchestral works are performed during the summer months (changing each season).