Ski Specials Sunriver Condo with Flat Screen TV and Cable Centrally Located
This beautiful cabin has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There are 2 bedrooms downstairs along with a hall bathroom. The first bedroom is perfect for the kiddos and has 2 twins. The second bedroom has a queen bed. Upstairs is a large master bedroom with a king bed, television and master bathroom. The living area has a large screen TV and comfortable couch for relaxing. The decor is lodge style with a river rock gas fireplace. From your large wrap around deck you can sip your morning coffee or watch the children run and play in the large yard surrounding your home. Enjoy relaxing in your own private hot tub on the deck. AIR CONDITIONING, HOT TUB, APPLE TV, WIFI, BIKES, SLEEPS 6
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Additional Features: * Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive * Entertainment: Living Room Flat Screen, Living Room DVD, King #1 Flat Screen, Queen #1 TV, Twin/Twin TV, Twin/Twin DVD, Twin/Twin VCR * Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster * Living: Air Conditioning, Private Hot Tub, Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Garage, Deck, Patio Furniture * Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches * Location: Near Fort Rock Park/Tennis Hill * Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing * Special Features: Discover Rewards 2016, Condo Association Pool
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Great place to stay! A guest from Oregon city, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in March, 2016 The rental was very clean, great location, and the company was very attentive! We will definitely rent again.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Sounds like your stay at Circle 4 #31 was perfect! We so appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit with Discover Sunriver!
On of the best units in circle 4 Lew L. from Vancouver, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2014 We rent several units in circle 4 each year. This is one of the best units in Circle 4. The unit has a great jacuzzi. It is the only unit I know that has air conditioning. I highly recommend this unit.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the nice review.
Loved our Circle 4 Ranch Cabin! Melissa B. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in August, 2013 Adorable cabin and loved that the hot tub was just outside the kitchen. A few too many knick knacks was the only negative.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the input.
Great location, sweet but tight space A guest from Portland, OR does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2013 The location, grassy yard, neighborhood pool, big porch were all really nice aspects of this house but the living/general area of this house is small and felt super tight for the 6 people it easily & comfortably sleeps. I can see this especially being an issue if you have big active kids & it's winter. There were only 4 chairs for a large table and what felt like too much furniture for the small space. That said, bedding was ample & comfy and as long as family dinners (there's also no table on the deck) or significant hanging/games etc at home aren't a priority it's a comfy nice space.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for your review.
August vacation A guest from West Linn, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2013 Great location, whimsical furnishings and good amenities. A couple of light bulbs were burnt out and when we went to pick up a puzzle piece we found numerous Legos and dust bunnies under the couch and many potato chip crumbs underneath the cushions.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for letting us know. We take pride in our housekeeping and we apologize for these oversights.
Ranch cabin 31 A guest from Greenland, NH recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in July, 2013 A long weekend to Sunriver was made even better by arriving and find the cabin to be so charming! It was big enough for 5 of us and had everything to make the weekend comfortable including air and hot tub. The cabin was very clean and great location. We would rent again.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for reviewing 31 Circle 4 Ranch.
Circle 4 ranch cabin A guest from Tualatin, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in July, 2013 The ranch cabin was a good place to stay and the location ideal. We found that there were too many kninknacks and with very young children we had to move them to prevent breakage. There was quite a bit of hair in one bathroom drain and so water drained very slowly, but it was quickly fixed by the property management. There were also some very bad scratches in the upstairs bathroom mirror. The kitchen was well equipped. Overall, our stay was very good.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the review.
Perfect long weekend with family A guest from veneta, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in May, 2013 This home was the perfect size, very comfortable and well stocked for our family Memorial Day weekend. We enjoyed cooking together and hanging out on the wrap around deck. The furniture is comfy and the location is great for walking to the river--my son loves the fishing--and getting "lost" on all the walking/biking paths in Sunriver. Not a single bad thing to share!
Comfy, Cozy - Perfect! A guest from West Linn, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in March, 2013 Beautifully decorated...and very comfortable! The hot tub appeared to be brand new which was a wonderful surprise! Love Circle 4 Ranch units and #31 is one of my favorites! Thank you!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals That is great to hear, we look forward to seeing you next time.