Ideal location, this 4 BR, 2 FBA & 2 HBA, has a gorgeous view of the 18th fairway of theSea Pines Ocean Course. FREE POOL access at the Harbourtown Pool, walk/bike-ride to the beach, what else coud you want on vacation.
Right in the middle of Sea Pines, you can't go wrong! This 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, 2 half bath home has family & traditional & COOL LOWCOUNTRY STYLE written all over it!. An 'H' shaped home, it is perfect for 2 vacationing families; one side for sleeping, the other side for living and playing, a hallway between, and lots of patio and and living space surrounding. Plenty of places to take a nap or do your own thing, here.
The entryway leads straight to the first living area, where you are greeted by AFRICA-THEMED DECOR; ANIMAL PRINTS, BONGO DRUMS IN THE CORNER, WOVEN-BACKED CHAIRS, AND BLONDE HARDWOOD FLOORING. The dining room shares the large space on the left side of this room, with seating for 8. This living area leads out to a brick-tiled, screened-in porch in which you will want to while away a morning or afternoon watching the golfers, or just reading. A beautiful grass rug accents the rustic, safari feel of the furnishings. To the left is a Carolina room with glass-topped table (seats 4), white-tiled floor, and creative touches, like a wicker & wrought-iron bakers rack. This room opens to another living room and then to the brick-floor kitchen with light-tiled countertops and new appliances (double oven). Off the kitchen is another living room/den with HUGE WALL-MOUNTED FLAT-SCREEN TV. Comfortable in nautical blues and reds with distressed wood furnishings, this room also has its own access to a small patio where there is a gas grill. The hallway connecting this area to the bedrooms is brick-tiled with lovely decorator touches along the way like grass wallpaper and a large iron-framed mirror above a stone-cut side table. The master bedroom has king bedding and private access to brick patio. Dresser and shelves were built into the wall in between 2 large closets. This bedroom shares a BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED BATHROOM (double vanity, large separate shower, and huge jetted tub) with a twin guest room. Further down the hallway are 2 more guest rooms, a queen bedroom which shares a full bathroom with another bedroom with twin beds. You will love how this beautiful home is TUCKED AWAY FROM VIEW, YET CLOSE TO ALL THE SEA PINES ACTION. Walk/bike ride to Plantation Club where there are 2 golf courses. A bicycle ride to the Harbourtown Pool. Keep walking and you're at the beach! What else could you ask for from a Hilton Head vacation?
FREE Pool use at the Harbourtown Pool.
FREE wireless Internet.
4 flat-screen TV's, 1 DVD player, 1 VCR;
4 BR, 2 FBA, 2 HBA;
1 king, 1 queen bed, 4 twins, 1 queen sleeper sofa; sleeps 10.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gas Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, pool, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing