Tucked away near the Taos Plaza, this beautifully built home has all the amenities you need and more. Hot tub on sculpted grounds, gourmet kitchen and wonderfully southwestern rooms provide a sanctuary from the world at Casa Frances.
This 2 story, 3 bedroom, 1.75 bath home is newly constructed in the heart of Taos! Closely located to the famous Taos Plaza, Casa Frances gives you the convenience of being in the middle of it all without the fuss of being in the crowd. At 0.6 miles from the Plaza, it's just a couple of minutes of a walk to enjoy dinner or shop our fun stores.
Beautiful gravel and landscaping border this home, giving it a serene backdrop for your vacation. Enjoy sitting on the wooden bench out front or on the patio furniture in back near the cute little chiminea. Soak in the hot tub and take in the lazy Taos afternoons.
Tastefully decorated, this home mingles French and Spanish inspiration onto a Southwestern Taos pueblo-style home. Gorgeous tile and wood floors throughout set the stage for your vacation while indoors.
Upon entry, the gourmet kitchen is there for every cooking whim. Upgraded, stainless appliances and a professional size range and oven can help you make all your meals as extravagant as you want them to be. The dining table seats 4 with 2 extra seats for a total of 6. The living/sitting area surrounds the grand wood-burning fireplace and a flat screen TV with Direct TV for your entertainment. Relax on the fine furnishings while sipping wine or having bread and cheese near the fire.
The 2nd bedroom downstairs has a luxurious queen bed and the 3rd bedroom has two twin size beds with a conversion kit to turn them into one king size bed. The standing tile-decorated shower bathroom is shared by both these bathrooms.
The master suite upstairs features a king size bed with french doors leading out overlooking the rural landscape. The master bath has two sinks for ease of use, a full tub and a standing glass shower for convenience.
Casa Frances welcomes guests from all places. Once you're here, it'll be hard to want to leave. Minimum night stays are 6 nights, except during holiday periods. Should you wish to extend your stay, please inquire about reservations past 30 days. We must confer with the owner on long visits.
Nearby homes for larger parties are Juniper Botanica (.4 mile), Casa Serenity (.5 mile), Cottonwood Casita (.6 mile), Dolan Street (.6 mile), and Puesta del Sol (2.2 miles).
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* Entertainment and technology: Flat screen TV, Standard satellite TV, DVD Blu-Ray, Printer, Wireless Internet
* Heat and air: Radiant heat, Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan, Living room w/wood fireplace, Outdoor patio w/chiminea
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Gourmet kitchen, Stainless steel appliances, Other countertop finish, Dishwasher
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub, Radiant Heat, Stainless Appliances, Tile Flooring, Vigas, Washer & Dryer, Wood Floors
* Other living spaces: Full Bathroom (shower and tub), 3/4 Bathroom (shower only), Hot tub, Has interior stairs
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Paved drive/road, Propane grill, Sunset views, Mountain Views
* Pets: Owner MAY consider pet with fee
* Style and decor: Southwestern decor, French doors, Tile floors, Wood floors, Vigas, European Accents