This 3 bedroom condominium is attention to detail in every aspect. Professionally decorated, each room flows into the next in a seamless fashion. With granite counter tops and " heart of pine" floors this feels not like a vacation rental but like home.
This 3 bedroom and 2.5 baths located at The Club at Cape San Blas if a delightful property. Built by one of the area's premier builders it features heart of pine floors, granite counter tops, screened in balconies, a community pool and boardwalk to the beach. Recently purchased by new owners, the unit has a 52 in flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi, cable, phones, stereo system and gas grill. With beds for 7 (2 queens and a bunk bed) you will feel right at home. The master has a large shower and jetted tub and has it's own private screened in balcony. With all bedrooms located on the 2nd floor the early risers do not have to worry about waking up the late sleepers. The kitchen is fully appointed with all the utensils and cook ware that you will need for you visit to The Cape. Opening up to the living and dinning area the head chef will be able to visit with the rest of the party while cooking. Also there is a breakfast bar that works great for a quick snack or just for a place to hand around.Just fews steps to the pool, you will truly enjoy the ease and location of the pool. One of the nicest pools on The Cape it gets a 5 star rating from everyone. However nice the pool is you are here for the beach. From the pool it is a short walk down the boardwalk to the waters edge. Because of the low density of the area and the size of the beach you will almost have the beach to yourselves. Great for long walks, shelling , bike riding or just exploring there will be just enough people on the beach that you will not feel it is deserted. Of course when you get back to The Gathering Place there is an outdoor shower with hot and cold running water to wash the sand off your feet before the head back inside.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Bunk
Room Description: Master Bedroom has screened in porch.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Wi-Fi
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Boat Rentals, Bike Rentals, Kayak Rentals
* Culture: Museums, Art Galleries, Nature Centers, State Parks
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Books, High Definition TV's, 1 Flat Screen TV, 3 Regular TV's
* Geographic: Near Beach, 1st Tier
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Standard Mixer, Blender, Electric Stove
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, Cable TV, Phone, Outdoor Shower, Linens Provided, Free Long Distance, Ceiling Fans in Every Room, Blender, Towels, Central Air Condition & Heat
* Outdoor Living: Balcony, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Shared Pool, Beach, bike paths, boat and kayak rents, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Bird Watching, Outdoor Shower w/ hot-cold wate
* Outdoor Recreation: Bike Path, Snorkeling/Diving, Shelling, Sailing, Surfing, Boating, Wind Surfing, Scalloping, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Kayaking, Public Parks on the Bay and Gulf