?Come you back to Mandalay!? The old poem got it right: once you have stayed at our 3-story house on the banks of the Intracoastal, you will yearn to revisit the breezy balconies, luxe master suites, 3 living areas, HDTVs, and private elevator and new private pool as of May 2014.
Mandalay sleeps 12 very comfortably in 5 bedrooms plus a sleeper sofa. This is a great house for several families to vacation in together, or for multiple generations, because there are 2 master suites ? one on the third floor, one on the first ? and many separate ?hang out? spaces for your big group. Accessibility is never an issue, thanks to the in-house elevator and walk-in showers. And the location simply couldn?t be better, with the Intracoastal in your backyard and the Atlantic Ocean just a few minutes away!
Step into our Mediterranean-style house and ride the elevator up to the third floor, where panoramic views of the water, the docks, and the magnificent sky await you on our balcony! Sunny and spacious, this is a great place to wake up to each morning, cup of coffee and binoculars in hand! Sink into the comfy chairs, watch the water birds playing in the Intracoastal, and perhaps catch a glimpse of a dolphin! It?s also the ideal spot for sunset viewing. You won?t believe the show Nature puts on here each evening ? and you have a front-row seat!
Slip through the glass doors into the light-soaked living room. The atmosphere is very comfortable here, even though the layout and furnishings are majestic, from the clerestory windows and soaring ceiling to the big entertainment center. There?s room for the whole group to make themselves at home in here after a busy day on the water or the links. Sink into a cushioned sofa or chair, put your feet up, and turn on the TV with DVD player and VCR. Time to unwind!
In its own little alcove adjacent to the living room is our dining area. The long table sits beneath a handsome modern chandelier, with French doors leading out to the balcony and sunlight flooding the area. If you like, throw open the doors and use the table as a buffet so your group can take their plates to one of several smaller tables on the balcony for al fresco dining! Then, when the meal is finished, gather around the table for a rousing game of Cranium. Who knows when you all will be together again like this, enjoying every moment of your time in Florida?
And speaking of enjoyment, wait until you try our kitchen! Cooking for a big group can be a chore, especially during a vacation when the last thing you want to do is pick up a spatula! The kitchen at Mandalay makes meal prep and clean up a snap, with sparkling new stainless-steel appliances, a gleaming granite breakfast bar for the kids, and cabinets chockfull of cookware, dishes, and glasses. There?s room here for more than one cook, and you?ll be back in the action in no time!
But the best part of the 3rd floor has to be the master suite, with its king-sized bed, balcony access, flat-screen TV, and gorgeous bath with soaking tub, walk-in shower, and dual vanities. Retire in splendor each evening to the peace and luxury here!
There is another bedroom on the 3rd floor, this one with a queen-sized bed, balcony access, and TV. It shares a full bath with the living and dining area.
The second floor contains two more bedrooms ? one with a flat-screen, the other with balcony access, and both with 2 twin beds ? and a full bath. There is also a balcony overlooking the Intracoastal on this floor.
And the first floor boasts another master suite, with king-sized bed hardwoods, and patio access. There is a large family room here, leading out to the patio (with BBQ grill) and offering HDTV and plenty of seating space. The laundry room is here as well.
And, now with a private pool, this house is perfect. Mandalay is the ideal rental house for Palm Coast living. The patio extends right to the shores of the Intracoastal, and balconies on each floor offer stunning views. You have free WiFi here, all linens and towels, and every amenity.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Grill, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing, Private Pool, 1 pool is heated
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday