Memories will be made here and dreams will be shared. From carefully selected furnishings to a wonderful balcony with water views and ocean views from the 3rd floor roof top deck, our Bella Rosa will make your vacation unforgetable.
Come by land, air - or sea. With both a private boat dock, you?re welcome to arrive as you choose. Why not sail from home to historic St. Augustine?s Bella Rosa? A large family home for ten, you?ll appreciate the convenience and independence of a full luxury kitchen on the first floor. From the front entrance enjoy a gleaming tile floor, bright sunlight through glass doors and an inviting aesthetic.
Inside the house, walls are tangy and fresh. Sliding doors mean sunlight streams in constantly, putting the ceiling fan to perfect use.
On the 2nd floor, a luxury living room has comfy couches stretching across the large carpet. Where other rentals may lack the space to play, say, Twister - Bella Rosa is genuinely huge. Ample reclining chairs, two couches, plus a huge LCD TV still leave room to spare for impromptu games - charades or even morning yoga.
The home?s pièce de résistance is its large 3rd floor outdoor deck.
The 3rd floor master bedroom?s king bed will make royalty of its occupants. Both sides enjoy a large beside table - throw all the vacation reading at it that you can. An en suite master bath awaits, with both choice of tub and walk-in shower. There are his/hers vanities, too! Tucked in the front of the room is a second small loft area, great for the water views along the river and bay. With water views from the master bedroom, you may never want to leave. A dream home for a dream vacation.
The second floor is ideal for a second family and features 2 bedrooms.
The 1st floor bedroom accessible by the garage or a spiral staircase features a 4th bedroom with 2 twin beds (a bunk bed).
Even if you drive to Bella Rosa, don?t miss the private docks. Bring your jet skis or boat.
This property has a boat dock on the canal at the back of the property. It is tidal, so an 18 ft boat can go out at any time, but a large boat would have to wait until high tide. Covered Dock to accomodate a 21' foot boat and separate jet ski lift.
Built in 2008 with tremendous view of the Matanzas River and ICW to west and even views of the ocean and inlet from the roof deck. Views and decks from all levels. A great place to get away with superb fishing out your back door.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 6 Twin
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (4 singles), Bedroom #4 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Summer Haven Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday