Imagine spending a relaxing vacation right on beautiful Crescent Beach in historic St. Augustine! The upstairs flat of New England Cottage provides glorious balcony views of the sand, sea, and sky.
Once you've spent a few hours strolling along the beach, letting the refreshing waves wash over your feet or finished building that sand castle you've always wanted, you can head up to the wide, open balcony just off the spacious living room. It's perfect for a bit of sunbathing, enjoying a casual meal (help yourself to our grill!), or just sitting back with a cool drink while you chat about your day and take in the stunning scenery.
Back in the sun-filled living room, you can gather with friends and family to watch a movie on the 48-inch HDTV or challenge someone to a favorite game. The furniture is extremely comfortable?the kind that entices you to sit down and stay a while!
One of the great things about this house is that there's always some place you can slip away to if you decide you want a little privacy, whether to finish reading that novel or to catch up on some emails (we have free WiFi!). The sunny alcove directly off the living room, which is furnished in light wicker, is perfect for those occasionally needed quiet moments.
And adjacent to the living room is the elegant dining room with a long table surrounded by comfy cushioned chairs ideal for accommodating a lengthy feast! Here too, you have a view of the ocean, and since it's right next to the kitchen, serving meals is easy. The kitchen itself will have every cook in the house fighting over who gets to prepare dinner!
Equipped with high-quality appliances, handsome cabinetry, and cupboards fully stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils, it will make everyone feel like a gourmet chef! There's even a breakfast bar with 5 stools at one end of the kitchen?just right for quick, casual meals and snacks.
This unforgettable beachfront home is specifically designed to create an open, spacious, inviting area that encourages everyone to spend time together and simply have fun. And you'll find that it does just that! The bedrooms, however, are decorated and furnished to affect a sense of restfulness and luxurious relaxation.
The master suite is located on the third floor, and once you see it, you'll definitely want to claim it for yourself! A beautiful queen-size bed dressed in clean, crisp linens awaits to send you off to dream. Before going to sleep, curl up in the comfy chair and read a book or watch a little television. The grand full master bath has a huge garden tub that you'll find simply irresistible, and the balcony directly off the bedroom supplies some of the best ocean views in the house!
Wander downstairs to the second floor, and you'll find the other two bedrooms?one has an enormous king-size bed and a private bath; the other holds a double bed. So you can see that there's plenty of room for everyone! And since we also provide enough linens and towels for every bed and bath, you can pack lightly and simply get ready for a magnificent Florida holiday!
The outdoor spaces at New England Cottage are as much fun as the indoor. The grassy yard is a great place for the kids to play, and the laid-back atmosphere throughout the quiet street is just the tonic you need for a truly peaceful vacation. We know you'll fall in love with the wide, white sands and unspoiled beauty of this little piece of paradise!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Museums, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room