Welcome to your home away from home in historic St. Augustine! The downstairs villa of our New England Cottage offers all the beauty, convenience, and amenities you'd expect from a prime beachfront location, but at a great price you don't want to pass up!
This attractive, clean, and well-maintained house can be rented as a single 5-bedroom space or as individual apartments. The upper flat contains 3 bedrooms and 2 balconies, while the lower one has 2 bedrooms and a shady patio directly off the living room. They each have their own separate exterior entrance, so privacy is not a concern!
The moment you step into New England Cottage, you'll notice the quality of everything in the house and the lovely open floor plan that creates a wonderfully welcoming atmosphere. It truly is a luxury vacation home, and you'll feel special the entire time you stay here.
The bright, airy 1st-floor living room has a cool tile floor and is furnished with comfortable couches and a huge flat-screen HDTV. This is a great place for the family to gather to watch a movie together or to play a favorite game. Every detail of the room makes you want to kick off your shoes, put up your feet, and relax. You'll also love the fact that one of the couches converts into a queen-size bed, so you'll always have plenty of room for everyone!
When you decide it's time to get outside and enjoy the beauty of a Florida day, you can step directly from the living room onto the large, shaded patio, where you'll find a round glass-topped table and comfortable chairs. This will probably become a favorite spot to enjoy your morning coffee as you watch an amazing sunrise over the Atlantic!
Do you enjoy cooking? If so, you're going to immediately fall in love with this kitchen! Full-sized, top-quality appliances, well-made cabinets stocked with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you will need, gorgeous countertops, a long dining table perfect for casual or multi-course meals, and a breakfast bar surrounded by comfy cushioned stools. Even when you're not preparing anything to eat, it's a great place to simply hang out together and have a chat.
You'll find the large dining table is also the ideal place to set up board games or to be used as a computer center, where you can take advantage of the free Wifi to check your email, update your favorite social media site with vacation pictures, or catch up on the world news.
New England Cottage is far more than a studio apartment: 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, plus a sofa sleeper, make it roomy enough for 6 people, without anyone feeling crowded. One of the bedrooms contains a queen-size bed with an attached full bath, offering both a shower and a tub. The second bedroom is perfect for the kids, providing 2 twin beds, where they can snuggle down for the night and talk about the day's adventures.
We've also made sure there are plenty of fresh linens and towels to go around, so you can pack lightly when preparing for your vacation. And if you find the need to wash anything while you're here, just use our onsite washer and dryer. Everything you need is right here!
By this time, you've probably realized that New England Cottage is a truly special holiday home. But don't forget that its location also makes it a great choice for your next trip. It's just steps from the beach, so your whole family will be able to spend all the time they want enjoying the refreshing surf, playing in the sand, or simply taking in the scenery.
And since it's in St. Augustine, all the entertainment, fine dining, and shopping you could desire is right there. Spend a day exploring the museums or browsing through the numerous specialty shops. Have an evening out, sampling the delicious fare at the restaurants, or take a trip up the road to experience the fun waiting at Disney World or Marine Land!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Grill, Hiking Trails, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room
* Trash Day: Monday