New York, New York, United States
$250 - $300 per night
$1,250 - $1,650 per week
$4,000 - $4,800 per month
Vacation Condo Rental Description:
It is Located in the center of the attractive Murray Hill District, half a block away from the great Morgan Library museum on Madison Avenue, and six blocks directly south of Grand Central Terminal.
You have a world of city experiences outside the front door, from the city architecture to the historic Library museum. The unit is located at the corner of Park Avenue and 36th Street, 30 Park Avenue is conveniently located within walking distance of the Park Avenue Business Corridor ,Grand Central Station , cafes and Rockefeller Center and numerous shops and restaurants. You can also stroll over to Herald Square and Bryant Park to view some of NYCÃƒ popular sights.
Two minutes walking to the city transportation easy access everywhere in the city.
There is a full size gym in the building , washer/ dryer room and garage parking is available The best location at a great price! Large studio 1 bathroom suite is located right in midtown east.
I have more 1-2 bedroom properties in the same building or same area for various prices. Please ask for more information.
* On site parking garage available
* Washer / dryer in the building
* Newly renovated kitchens and bathrooms
* Hardwood floors
* Fitness center
* Luxurious suite with fully equipped kitchen
* See below for pictures
* 2 min walk to all city best transportation
* Queen Size bed and sofa bed in the living room
* Best location all over Manhattan
* 24-hour doorman
* 2 min to restaurants and shopping center
* View of the city from the living room
* Cable Television, DVD player, internet, and stereo
Please E-mail To Book This Amazing Place.