This beautiful ski-in, ski-out home in Diamond Hitch is over 2,800 square feet on a lot that is more than an acre. Three bedrooms with 3 full baths and an additional kitchen and living room make it a great place to entertain your family and friends. Huge picture windows and a hot tub on the deck overlook Lone Mountain, Andesite and Spanish Peaks range allowing for relaxation at the end of a perfect ski day. Moonlight Basin started as a mountain community to offer the finest of recreation opportunities, while preserving the best of Montana's grandeur. Now, as America's newest and most exciting ski resort, you'll enjoy thousands of acres of extraordinary ski terrain on the north face of Montana's famed Lone Mountain. The northerly exposure ensures the best snow conditions in Montana (of course, an average of 400 inches of light, dry powder each year helps too). There's terrain for beginners with long, winding cruisers and some truly-hair-raising steeps and chutes for the more experienced. Take advantage of groomed cruisers and then sneak off to find one of the powder stashes that last for days.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: This home is 3 bedrooms with a downstairs rec room with two sleeper sofa's and a kitchette. Very spacious area for relaxation and recreational activities.
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Golf Course, Moonlight Lodge, Moonlight Spa, Wedding Facilities, Wedding Venues
* Entertainment: Satellite TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Games
* Geographic: Moonlight Basin, Mountain, Slopeside, Big Sky Resort
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Gas Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Yellowstone Nat'l Park, Dog Sledding, Snow Shoeing, Golf, Alpine Skiing, Ski-in, Ski-out