Total remodel completed in January 2015, this gorgeous unit now features all-new paint, flooring, ceilings, granite countertops, sinks, fixtures, accessories, and much more!
The Guesthouse is beautifully furnished and fully equipped:
* 2-3 Bedrooms (all upstairs), 2.5 Baths
* Sleeps up to 4-6 people, in 4 beds:
- Cal-King bed in Master Suite (en-suite bath with two new vanities/sinks and newly-tiled shower -- no tub)
- Queen-size bed in 2nd bedroom (bathroom is right next door; this bathroom also has a new vanity and newly-tiled shower; both 2nd bedroom & 2nd bath are at opposite end of hall from Master Suite)
- 2 Twin-size beds in optional 3rd bedroom (additional charge for use)
* There are the two bathrooms upstairs, plus a powder room (1/2 bath) downstairs
* Completely furnished and equipped with dishes, pots/pans, all kitchen gear & accessories, linens, paper products, spices, coffee/tea, and more!
* In Living Room: 55” flat screen HDTV and HD/digital cable, TiVo Digital Video Recorder, Blu-ray/DVD player and DVD library, and new remote-controlled "fireplace" and heater
* New high-efficiency furnace and dual-pane windows for your comfort
* Includes reasonable use of utilities, plus high-speed wireless internet access, and unlimited local and long-distance calls throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico
* Steps to the Blacklake Golf Course; short drive to Monarch Dunes, Avila Beach, Cypress Ridge, and other championship courses
* Access to the Blacklake Swim Club (according to club rules) for the condo occupants, including beach towels for their use
* Locked storage for golf and other outdoor gear
* Covered parking for 1 vehicle, with plenty of additional guest parking nearby
* New deluxe in-unit washer and dryer (laundry supplies included)
* Daily newspaper delivery
* Back deck with new gas grill
* New front patio with seating
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING LIVING SPACE, including the back deck and front patio
NO PETS OR ANY OTHER ANIMALS ARE PERMITTED at any time -- no exceptions
The Guesthouse is located in San Luis Obispo County, just a short drive from Pismo Beach, Morro Bay, award-winning wineries, several championship golf courses, and other great Central CA Coast attractions.