Your vacation begins as soon as you step foot inside Canopy Walk 635 and see the intracoastal view from the 3rd floor. At over 1,500 sq. ft., this end unit is more spacious than many houses, and just as luxuriously outfitted with brand new HDTV.
The living room, for instance, has plenty of comfortable seating for watching our new HDTV or Blue Ray Player, playing games, reading, and napping. What?s more, one of the generously cushioned sofas opens up to become a bed for two, so that this three-bedroom condo can easily accommodate up to eight guests. After all, the more the merrier!
Glass doors open up the living room to a screened-in balcony overlooking the resort?s impeccably manicured grounds and the Intracoastal Waterway, making Canopy Walk an especially wonderful choice if you have a boat, canoe, or kayak. The balcony is equipped with a table and chairs, so you can watch the boats sail by and enjoy the languid breezes while relaxing over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. The night sky is particularly gorgeous from this vantage point, allowing you to make out stars you might never have seen before.
Should you prefer to eat indoors than on the balcony, Canopy Walk 635 has a dining area off to one side of the kitchen and a breakfast nook on the opposite side. If you?re vacationing with another family, you can settle the kids down at one table and enjoy relaxing conversation with the adults at the other.
The open kitchen is large enough to accommodate several chefs?remember what we said about the more the merrier? It?s fully equipped with appliances large (refrigerator/freezer, oven, stove, dishwasher) and small (microwave, toaster, coffee maker). There?s also all the cookware, utensils, and tableware you could possibly need, even if you?re planning to cook the most elaborate of feasts.
The master bedroom, like the living room, opens onto the balcony, and there?s a desk positioned under another window, so whether you?re lounging on the king-size bed or catching up on email, you?ll have a view of land, sea, and sky. There?s also a TV and bedside tables with lamps, should you prefer a bit of late-night reading to watching cable.
The other two bedrooms have their own TVs as well. One room has a queen-size bed, the other two twin beds, making it perfect for the kids. Both are tastefully decorated with woven wicker furniture and offer plenty of elbow room. Fresh bedding, pillows, and towels are included, so that?s one less suitcase you have to worry about bringing!
The bathrooms, like the rest of Canopy Walk 635, are clean, roomy, modern, and amenity-packed. For additional convenience, there?s a full-size washer and dryer right in the condo.
As airy and comfortable as the condo is, you?ll want to leave it sometime, if only to take advantage of the numerous activities within the 53 acres of the private gated resort. There?s the welcoming heated pool, for starters, surrounded by chaises for lounging, and a whirlpool for a luxuriating soak. If you?re looking to work up a sweat, check out the volleyball and basketball courts and the fitness center. Or take a walk or ride a bike along one of Canopy Walk?s gorgeous trails. These connect with the famed St. Joe Walkway and the Intracoastal Waterway Trail, home to all sorts of birds and other wildlife. You may even spot a dolphin or manatee during one of your rambles!
For a walk of a different kind, you can head to European Village, with its restaurants, shops, and live entertainment; it?s just a half-mile away. Also nearby is the Ocean Golf Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus, and the Conservatory Golf Course, designed by Tom Watson. Both St. Augustine and Daytona Beaches are within a half-hour drive, as is the city of St. Augustine, which proudly declares itself to be the nation?s oldest city.
Stay at Canopy Walk 635, and you?ll be spoiled for choice. And isn?t the point of a vacation to spoil yourself? So don?t delay: Book your vacation, and start treating yourself, today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Movie Theatre, Park, Theme Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Biking, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom