Swimming or sunbathing? Surfing or sightseeing? There?s no need to choose: Spend your vacation at 441 Canopy Walk and there will be loads of options to make everyone in your group happy.
From the fourth-floor, screened-in balcony you?ll have a glorious view of the famed Intracoastal Waterway and a 69-slip marina. The balcony is furnished with a large table and chairs, so you can even enjoy your meals out there, watching the yachts parade by and maybe even getting a good look at a frolicking dolphin or manatee.
Sliding glass doors open from the balcony into the wonderfully spacious living room. Because 441 Canopy Walk has an open floor plan, you can gaze out at the Intracoastal and the surrounding lush landscaping not only from the living room but from the dining area and even the kitchen too.
The living room is furnished with a plump, comfy couch and plenty of chairs, so that you can invite friends and family around without feeling the least bit cramped. There?s also more than enough room for everyone to do his or her own thing: The kids can play a game in one area while the grownups watch cable TV in another, or curl up with a book, or catch up on email, courtesy of our wireless web access.
The large dining table seats six with ease. There?s also a separate breakfast nook on the opposite side of the kitchen. This is the perfect arrangement should the adults want to dine separately from the kids, or if one group wants to play Monopoly or rummy while another group enjoys a snack.
Indeed, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to whip up snacks, and much more: all your major appliances and several minor ones, cookware, tableware,? there?s even a dishwasher, because no one wants to wash dishes on vacation.
The three bedrooms and three bathrooms are just as thoughtfully furnished as the rest of 441 Canopy Walk. The master bedroom has sliding glass doors that open straight onto that marvelous balcony. If you keep the shades open, you can even wake up to the fabulous view from the comfort of your queen-size bed. The second bedroom has a lofty double bed, while the third is furnished with two equally comfortable twin beds. All three bedrooms come with TVs, plenty of light through the multiple windows, and lots of storage space.
Fresh bedding and towels will be waiting for you upon your arrival. And should you need to do some laundry during your stay, 441 Canopy Walk has its own washer and dryer.
And we haven?t even discussed the grounds of Canopy Walk yet! Set on 53 private acres, Canopy Walk gets its name from the shaded, tree-lined entryway to the complex. The grounds include seven miles of verdant walking and biking trails, which meet up with the St. Joe Walkway and the Intracoastal Waterway Trail. You can take advantage of Canopy Walk?s stocked fishing lakes as well as its private marina, which has docks for motorboats, canoes, and kayaks. And let?s not forget the volleyball and basketball courts, the play areas for kids, and the outdoor barbecue areas.
No vacation would be complete with a swimming pool. Canopy Walk?s pool is heated so that you can splash outdoors year-round. It?s surrounded by a spacious deck with plenty of chaises for sunbathing as well as shaded areas for those who prefer to step away from the rays. In fact, once you?ve had your fill of sun, there?s still plenty to do indoors, in Canopy Walk?s 3,000-sq.-ft. community center: work out in our gym, enjoy a game of pool, watch TV?
And all that is just on the Canopy Walk grounds. A scant half-mile away is European Village, with its restaurants, shops, and live entertainment. Also nearby are the Ocean Golf Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus, and the Conservatory Golf Course, designed by Tom Watson; St. Augustine and Daytona Beaches; and the historical center of St. Augustine itself.
You?ll have so much to choose from during a stay at 441 Canopy Walk. So make the choice right now to book your reservation today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee, $100 pet fee (only 1 pet allowed), 4.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Double), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Movie Theatre, Theme Park, Water Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room