Whether you?re coming to Florida for pleasure, business, or a combination of the two, Yacht Harbor 367 will meet all your needs in a style you?ll be happy to grow accustomed to.
Spacious and airy, Yacht Harbor 367 has been furnished with comfort, convenience, and quality in mind. The living room is a case in point: luxe tiled flooring (so cool underfoot after a day spent at the beach or on the golf course), plush seating (including a sofa that opens into a bed for two), a large TV, even a miniature bar area.
Sliding doors open from the living room to the balcony, which boasts a view that?s nothing short of spectacular. From the balcony chairs and table you can gaze out at the lushly landscaped grounds, the pristine Intracoastal Waterway, and the seemingly endless skies. You have a perfect seat to admire the yachts parading up and down the waterway?not to mention the pods of playful dolphins and even manatees that have been known to frequent the waters.
Feel free to enjoy your meals out on the balcony?or to sit at the elegant dining table indoors, or even to sidle up to the breakfast bar. And you don?t have to resign yourself to eating takeout, thanks to our fully equipped kitchen. No cramped galley kitchen with a single stove burner and a mini-fridge here: The kitchen at Yacht Harbor 367 is the real deal. There?s a full-size refrigerator, a four-burner stove, an oven, a microwave, even a dishwasher, plus smaller appliances such as a coffeemaker and a toaster. It?s also outfitted with tableware, utensils, and cookware, so make yourself right at home.
You?ll definitely want to do just that?make yourself at home, and maybe stretch out immediately for a nap?as soon as you step foot in either of the unit?s two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, the second bedroom a queen. Both rooms have their own TV, gorgeous views, loads of storage, and serene, restful furnishings. Freshly laundered bedding and towels will be waiting, so that you can indulge in a long bath or head straight to bed the moment you arrive.
Though given how much there is to see and do right outside your doorstep, you may want to push bedtime back a bit. A 76-acre private gated community, Yacht Harbor Village and Marina offers plenty of amenities: six tennis courts, plenty of walking and biking paths, its own restaurant and tiki bar, and a 209-slip marina. What?s more, it rests right alongside the Intracoastal Waterway. If you like fishing, kayaking, sailing, biking, hiking, or bird-watching, you?ll be spoiled for choice?and it?s all just steps from your condo.
And we haven?t even mentioned the beach, a short drive away. Or St. Augustine, which is just 20 minutes away by car; or Daytona Speedway, a half-hour ride; or the theme parks of Orlando, less than two hours away.
And even if you?re coming to Florida for business, there?s no reason you can?t enjoy yourself at the same time. So treat yourself to a perfect stay, and reserve Yacht Harbor 367 today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Full
Room Description: Minimum Stay is one month
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.5% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Boating, Fishing, Hot Tub, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Swimming
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom